Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Trying him out for the first time, he's definitely a play to 5 and then never tough again for me
    I actually only play something else if he's picked before I get my chance nowadays. Still begging for them to increase the damage on Dragonstrike. No one should feel free to walk in it and especially not Vallas.

Gets terribly hard-countered by Kerrigans, Butchers, Illidans et al. but so much fun into the far too common three ranged assassin comps. A thinking man's Chromie.

Sadly still has movement issues both with Q and with trait, that hopefully are considred bugs and get eventually fixed.

I think they've perfectly captured his character from Overwatch. A high skillcap, low impact hero who attracts scrubs like a magnet and consequently is a burden on his team 9 times out of 10. Well done, Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I think they've perfectly captured his character from Overwatch. A high skillcap, low impact hero who attracts scrubs like a magnet and consequently is a burden on his team 9 times out of 10. Well done, Blizzard.

Yeah I went from level 8 Hanzo to 15 in about a day playing him. I'm actually having a lot of fun.

I do think he's going to get nerfed, at least in the waveclear category. But his ultimates are fine (I do not like Dragonstrike, it's just... ugh.)
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Yeah, that's QM. He does lots of hard-to-avoid trickle damage, that mostly gets negated by sustain healers like Stukov, Lucio, BW. The reddit whining about him is completely over the top. Last I checked, no build without 'Sharpened Arrowheads' (lv 7) even scratched the 50% mark. But that talent has to go.

I think, Dragonstrike is situational, possibly the low Elo choice, but underrated. If your ETC gets a nice mosh, one Dragonstrike kills everybody in it but full health tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    I think, Dragonstrike is situational, possibly the low Elo choice, but underrated. If your ETC gets a nice mosh, one Dragonstrike kills everybody in it but full health tanks.
    I love getting giant def matrix for these cases. And laugh maniacally while enemy combat deals so low damage that lucio can passively outheal it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.