... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Hero: Moira

Hero 26

Life Steal hero healer

Ult is a kamehamehaaaaaa
    Does Damage to enemies
    Does Healing

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-11-03 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a healer I will play besides Zenyatta!

so we basicly get a shadow/holy priest that is called Moira (not bronzebeard/thaurissan) in overwatch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    so we basicly get a shadow/holy priest that is called Moira (not bronzebeard/thaurissan) in overwatch
    Lots of the characters would not feel out of place in WOW

You mispelled it, it's "O.P.A.F"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hero 26

Life Steal hero healer
    Moira.
    Casts Light and Shadow "magic".

Moira, dwarven leader, is a shadow priestess.

Blizz are you running out of brainjuice?

10+ Year Old Account

huh, she looks interesting enough.

Idk if it was intentional but she seemed waaaaay to much like Zenyatta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spelt OPAF apparently. Actually Moira. What the game needs, another mobile healer, but let's hope she doesn't follow the track record of previous new heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Moira.
    Casts Light and Shadow "magic".

Moira, dwarven leader, is a shadow priestess.

Blizz are you running out of brainjuice?
    Look up Moirai. I think that's just a fitting name for someone of that theme.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    game needed a hero like this.

And other heroes may already have the "blink" but its needed at high play or your cannon fodder

Just needs to get her balance right or be pretty easy to make her OP

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Idk if it was intentional but she seemed waaaaay to much like Zenyatta.
    um what?

The only thing similar to zen is the color scheme.

She's literally symmetra with healing abilities. She's got 2 beams, one to heal one to deal damage. Orbs that heal and do damage that bounce around and lock on targets and a giant beam that does both at the same time.

This is literally the symmetra rework I've dreamed of put into a new hero. I'll play the shit out of her.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I was literally talking to a buddy at work today about how I wanted a healer who focused on offensive attacks to heal their allies, and this is basically that: She deals damage and can then use it to heal it would seem.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    um what?

The only thing similar to zen is the color scheme.

She's literally symmetra with healing abilities. She's got 2 beams, one to heal one to deal damage. Orbs that heal and do damage that bounce around and lock on targets and a giant beam that does both at the same time.

This is literally the symmetra rework I've dreamed of put into a new hero. I'll play the shit out of her.
    Light/Shadow themed damage/healer support who throws a bunch of balls around? Sorry, but that is basically Zenyatta.

Light/Shadow themed damage/healer support who throws a bunch of balls around? Sorry, but that is basically Zenyatta.
    she's not "light shadow" that's entirely the color scheme. Her entire persona is a scientist who studies genetic life on a cellular level. Her skills steal health from foes in order to heal allies. She sucks the life out of people to give to another.

There is nothing Zenyatta about her. She has 2 balls that ricochet around but they shoot beams and target lock much like turrets.

She's literally symmetra if symmetra was a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    she's not "light shadow" that's entirely the color scheme. Her entire persona is a scientist who studies genetic life on a cellular level. Her skills steal health from foes in order to heal allies. She sucks the life out of people to give to another.

There is nothing Zenyatta about her. She has 2 balls that ricochet around but they shoot beams and target lock much like turrets.

She's literally symmetra if symmetra was a healer.
    Right... literally nothing Zenyatta about her.

Her balls aren't buffs/debuffs. They are outright attacks. The shadow one bounces around and deals damage, and looks like the light one heals all nearby allies.

Also when is the last time you have seen Zenyatta do a Shinku Hadoken! (because Kamehameha is so overdone :P )

But I think they will also have a kind of connection, regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about Zenyatta and the other monks usage of light and dark and sought to outright command it (using her science) rather than channel/balance it like Zen does. They may be similar for a reason.
    Last edited by Keile; 2017-11-03 at 08:08 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Right... literally nothing Zenyatta about her.

Right, because she mocks someone she is automaticlly similar to them. She has says "simple geometry" but nobody is calling her hanzo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Her balls aren't buffs/debuffs. They are outright attacks. The shadow one bounces around and deals damage, and looks like the light one heals all nearby allies.

Also when is the last time you have seen Zenyatta do a Shinku Hadoken! (because Kamehameha is so overdone :P )
    reddit is freaking out saying they have been asking for a weebo talon leech life healer forever. I don't remember that ever happening on reddit but yea