Thread: New Hero: Moira

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Actually killed an ulting flying mercy with just the leech beam. So easy to get flyers now.

Also had an enemy Genji ult on my orisa on attack Anubis second point and I ulted to wash that Genji right out of Orisa's hair.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-11-25 at 10:43 PM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Ugh I can't get her fade jump down consistently. the timing is just tricky
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ugh I can't get her fade jump down consistently. the timing is just tricky
    I only use it as an oh shit button to gtfo or if I know I can get away with hunting someone down who is trying to run from me that only has a crack of life left, but that requires knowing where the enemy is. I used it to chase down Ana who decided to run down a hall away from her team to get a healthpack and I killed her right before she made it. I had a game where enemy Hanzo snuck behind us and threw a dragon through us and as soon as I saw red I GTFO, kill Hanzo and we regroup.

The team of Rheinhardt, McCree, Lucio, Moira, Roadhog and Junkrat is fucking unbelievable on attack lunar colony, absolutely steamrolled it. McCree is essential on control point 2 to clear the final room, other wise it is Rheinhardt plowing the road and Lucio getting everyone there. Throw a healing orb out front of you and watch everyone die. Should have ult by control point 2 and watch everyone die.

I think Moira's biggest weakness is Junkrat, 80% of the time when I die it is that bastard doing the killing.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually crazy. Gonna try some of those now.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's actually crazy. Gonna try some of those now.
    Twas what I was saying before. I can't get the timing down :c

The jumps are amazing but mostly you can’t use them as you need to be with your team healing and it puts your escape on Cooldown. Using them to escape after your team wipes is handy but for the most part you won’t be jumping through the windows of hanamura.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried some of those jumps and yeah, they really don't work reliably. Wonder how many times they had to do them just to record the video.
    BAD WOLF