Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Sure whatever. If the arguments don't fit your taste just dismiss them.

-they're just trolling
    -they don't really want it
    -I make the rules of the argument
    You also seem to like speaking on other people's behalf. They are making classic servers because they know it will keep sub numbers up. Doesn't matter what few people think in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Same goes to you. You see a few people here and there that want something else and automatically conclude that nobody knows what they want.
    That is not what I said. They know, that's for sure. But they don't know (or simply ignore) that others want something different. "my religion is the only true one"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Same goes to you. You see a few people here and there that want something else and automatically conclude that nobody knows what they want.
    Poor Zorkuus, hes experience with wow is in danger now that some ppl get to experience a game they want.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That is not what I said. They know, that's for sure. But they don't know (or simply ignore) that others want something different. "my religion is the only true one"
    Everyone wants something different and you're never gonna please everyone anyway. Blizzard has to choose the most accepted common ground and the individuals who want something different just have to deal with that, or pass.

Deleted
    Can't even remember when I posted in mmo champ last time.
    I 've seen the "back to classic" announcement at the facebook and I am back to learn more about it.
    Wow stopped for me back at 2013. What was missing was more of the past than the xpacs I missed since then.
    I created my first toon at December 2006. Less than a month before the launch oh the Burning Crusade, and my grudge was that I didn't play vanilla while it was relevant part from the leveling experience. Will I have the appetite for anything more than that this time around? Well, I can't wait to find out!