When K&C comes out ...

... and I just want to play standard, can I safely disenchant everything except Basic, Un'goro and Frozen Throne?

I swear, all I'm gonna see is KFC everytime people abbreviate this expansion

no, K&C is still year of the mammoth, you will have to wait for the expac after that i think

The new Mage legendary weapon draws 3 cards each turn. Is that not too much card draw for a weapon you cant attack with to get rid of it?

Also shaman spellstone that can summon 3 copies of a minion... that seems extremely OP
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-11-03 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    The new Mage legendary weapon draws 3 cards each turn. Is that not too much card draw for a weapon you cant attack with to get rid of it?
    Mage has no weapons so they won't get rid of it anyway except by another legendary card effects.
    Oozes are gonna come back big time, since none seem to use charges

And for OP, anything that's in cycle now will stay in cycle until the next year of the x update.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    ... and I just want to play standard, can I safely disenchant everything except Basic, Un'goro and Frozen Throne?
    All current standard cards will stay standard untill the next HS year, so quarter one some of the older expansions shift out (and we keep un'goro/FT), and then from the quarter after that they start adding expansions again.
    So every year is now bracketed into 4 quarters, similiar to the old MTG system:

Q1: Standard block shift: no new expansion but some older sets shift out.
    Q2: Block expansion 1
    Q3: Block expansion 2
    Q4: block expansion 3

Tavern brawls are a good reason to keep your old cards btw (some of them are wild), but if you don't do those you can disenchant them safely.

Warlock legendary that basically wins the game if you can spare 5 mana for 5 turns... Ok then

Deleted
    Warlock legendary that basically wins the game if you can spare 5 mana for 5 turns... Ok then
    Here we go agian, like 1% of cards has been revealed and people go all "this card wins you games" already, you have no idea whatsoever yet what kind of counter cards there will be (in fact there already is one: shuffle a copy of your opponents deck into your deck).

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Here we go agian, like 1% of cards has been revealed and people go all "this card wins you games" already,
    If its effect goes off you destroy the opponents deck. That is the definition of "this card wins games" and the counters to that are few and far between. And if you mean benedictus then what are the chances you will be playing priest and that card in your hand to play after the warlock destroys your deck. and still have the means to deal with a 10/10 on the board

Deleted
    If its effect goes off you destroy the opponents deck. That is the definition of "this card wins games" and the counters to that are few and far between. And if you mean benedictus then what are the chances you will be playing priest and that card in your hand to play after the warlock destroys your deck. and still have the means to deal with a 10/10 on the board
    Read my post again,you've seen like 10 cards of the set, you haven't seen at all if there will be more counters added, which is highly likely.
    E.g. at this point saying that card is instawin is just baseless, untill you've seen the full set.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    I swear, all I'm gonna see is KFC everytime people abbreviate this expansion
    Kobolds for candles!

- - - Updated - - -

Too slow will never see play.