Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caargon View Post
    So...let me get this straight. you want to eliminate the classes “moment of glory” and shift that damage to the filler attack, taking away from our niche as the guy who absolutely ends the fight and turning us into frost DKs or enhance shamans, all so you can have an easier time padding the meter on farm content.
    Yeah, I agree. Much as I sometimes get annoyed when I get a bad execute phase, it's a DPS warrior's thing. It's the reason why, during progress, I'm usually the first to get brezzed if the boss is sub-20%. It's so iconic to warriors that sub-20% is always called the execute phase even when other classes with similar mechanics don't use execute.

I just want a decent kit for m+. Not a "God dps every minute" type of shit this time. But seeing Sweeping's current form( base but activated CD), it looks like fury again in m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Of course they would and when people have the tools to do everything fine then there is no difference in classes/specs except for looks.

The problem with warrior has rarely been about DPS or execute (which, again, IS very valuable in progression) but utility and survivability spells and they are shifting things on that front too which might or might not help.
    No, it seems usefull in progression, seems. If we had less damage on Execute we sould still do the same total damage. So 100 to 2% would be faster and -20% would take a little longer, it alll evens out, if people know how to stay alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    I just want a decent kit for m+. Not a "God dps every minute" type of shit this time. But seeing Sweeping's current form( base but activated CD), it looks like fury again in m+.
    To be honest Fury AoE is activated with a GCD as well, only no cooldown and better against three to four targets -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    I'd like it more , if it didn't share the animation with pummel.
    Amen to that.
    I wanted to open a thread on the forums to see if we can get an animation to such an iconic ability.
    Or at the very least, getting racial animations on MS.

Man our aoe will be so boring without having cleave baseline..

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Man our aoe will be so boring without having cleave baseline..
    To be honest, Arms' aoe has always been boring-ish.

Cleave? Cleave was amazing. Burst aoe too with Bladestorm and some cds.
    But aoe? Eh.

Thunderclap somehow made things easier way back in MoP by Deep Wounds, and I suspect we will have some DW builds for a strict aoe scenario. But aside from that, it's just how the spec always played.