Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I haven't reactivated my acc for the prepatch... what does Ayala's do for Arms now? Increased PPM? Gives you the talent? Nothing?
    the proc stacks with the talent I am pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    the proc stacks with the talent I am pretty sure
    It stacks with the talent but if both procs at the same time one Execute will consume both

I'll miss the hell out of CS animation. Why couldn't BLIZZ just swap overpower and CS in terms of use

Arms is squishy AF right now. I'm getting annihilated in PvP right now like I'm made out of glass. Unplayable.

EDIT: Scratch that. I didn't know they got rid of templates so gear matters again. Ugh.
    Last edited by Wolfman31; 2018-07-20 at 12:55 AM.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Arms is squishy AF right now. I'm getting annihilated in PvP right now like I'm made out of glass. Unplayable.

EDIT: Scratch that. I didn't know they got rid of templates so gear matters again. Ugh.
    Gear barely matters, and it's not gear, I blow arms warriors up and mine gets blown up. Still tankier than dks/ferals/dh by a mile though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Gear barely matters, and it's not gear, I blow arms warriors up and mine gets blown up. Still tankier than dks/ferals/dh by a mile though.
    I'm definitely missing the self-heals from the artifact weapon, but I don't recall Arms ever being this squishy. We're supposed to be a plate class. That's plated steel, not dinner plates.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Deleted
    Seems like another addon where Fury and Arms are basically more squishy Rogues with less utility and less damage.

Wait, so we lost Touch of Zakajz and Soul to the Slaughter with nothing in return? Are there any lifesteal/rage to hp traits on azerite items?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    I'm definitely missing the self-heals from the artifact weapon, but I don't recall Arms ever being this squishy. We're supposed to be a plate class. That's plated steel, not dinner plates.
    Well said, kind of ridiculous how squishy I feel in battlegrounds when it comes to survivability.

Deleted
    Simple question guys ¿In AOE scenario we msut use sweeping strike b4 bladestorm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Simple question guys ¿In AOE scenario we msut use sweeping strike b4 bladestorm?
    I would say yes. It seems Sweeping Strike doesn't affect Bladestorm, but at least to spread your Colossus Smash.
    Can anyone confirm ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkyash View Post
    I would say yes. It seems Sweeping Strike doesn't affect Bladestorm, but at least to spread your Colossus Smash.
    Can anyone confirm ?
    Forgot to say, i mean going with warbreaker

3% buff to arms. I'll take it.
    I'm still missing the rage-to-health perks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    3% buff to arms. I'll take it.
    I'm still missing the rage-to-health perks.
    Do like my warrior, carry around 40x "Third Wind" Potion
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Arms needs furious charge and legion battle cry again. Hell, I’d be ok if they took away avatar and gave us battle cry again.

Also there’s no damn reason ret templars verdict should be hitting so much harder than quadruple buffed (double op, execute csmash) ms. Somethings gotta give there at least for pvp. Even after the nerf templars verdict is one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

give SS back a rage cost in exchange for being off the GCD imo

the empty globals to use it exist at low gear levels but once we're at later patch levels of haste i think this change is inevitable

Is there like a very popular warrior forum community somewhere else?
    I don't see many posts here.

Anyways, how are you guys doing dps wise, primarily for arms, but fury too.
    I'm having trouble competing with good playersin dungeons, feels like outside of bladestorm/warbreaker aoe I can't even remotely keep up to rogues, dhs, monks, even enhance has sustained aoe/cleave better than arms.
    How are you guys using SS?
    and as for Fury, are your numbers even worse?
    I an barely even beat tanks as fury in aoe scenarios, we're talking 5 targets tanks pulling 20k dps.
    It just takes too many wasted GCDs using useless whirlwind to keep up the buff to do anything.

tl:tr In my Mythic0 group of average 338ilvl, I'm getting destroyed, post tips.
    I believe I'm performing well, I'm no shitter.

Deleted
    So how shitty do you guys feel about arms' mastery?
    i got a 50 ilvl upgrade on a ring but it would be a downgrade and a 20 ilvl upgrade on boots with the same issue.
    Did the devs make any comment on this so far?

Quote Originally Posted by groceryguy View Post
    So how shitty do you guys feel about arms' mastery?
    i got a 50 ilvl upgrade on a ring but it would be a downgrade and a 20 ilvl upgrade on boots with the same issue.
    Did the devs make any comment on this so far?
    Stat weights I saw had mastery worth 1/7 of a point of crit its awful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrimmz View Post
    I'll miss the hell out of CS animation. Why couldn't BLIZZ just swap overpower and CS in terms of use
    Same! The most awesome animation gone >.>