Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Doubtful, given that all Fury abilities require two-handed weapons, and that Blizzard has literally never been able to balance the two so Titan's Grip was superior the majority of the time.

Personally I hope it remains that way. Titan's Grip is Fury's thing, what makes us unique in terms of visuals and flavor. More than half the melee DPS specs in the game at this point dual wield 1-handers.
    I guess the big part of competing for 1handers was shit. I have to agree with you there. I just feel weird as a gnome swinging around big dick weaps lol.

I'm hope that they will change a fury warrior's rotation in BfA. Warrior was known for a high tunneling damage but in Legion it is just another do-nothing-and-wait-bursts spec. Personally, it's not fun for me anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    They definitely need to tone down how strong Battle Cry is (this is largely amplified by Bloodbath in T21 as well though), I think it works well revolving around a somewhat frequent cooldown window. But say for example they remove unrivaled strength (30-35% damage increase for most players during Battle Cry) and baked that into baseline damage balancing to smooth it out a bit.

Just an example of maintaining our current gameplay, but smoothing out the damage a bit.
    They could just change crit chance to crit damage inside BC, and it would have largely the same effect as unrivaled strength does now, assuming crit becomes a good stat for us again.

Personally, it just feels wrong having haste being so good, and crit being so bad. I want crit/mastery again, just for the feel of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmor View Post
    I'm hope that they will change a fury warrior's rotation in BfA. Warrior was known for a high tunneling damage but in Legion it is just another do-nothing-and-wait-bursts spec. Personally, it's not fun for me anymore.
    I feel that this aspect was fine with Inner Rage. Sure, BC was very important, but your DPS outside of it still mattered a lot.

Really that's been kind of an ongoing concern with Fury, except in the MoP/WoD iteration your limiting factor was BT not proccing when you needed it which sucked big time if RNGsus was unkind, or not getting Bloodsurge procs at the right time, you were still burst heavy but didn,t know when your burst happened. At least in Legion you know BC will be off cooldown at some point, albeit the oh so wonderful Convergence trinket puts RNG on that too.

I feel that this aspect was fine with Inner Rage. Sure, BC was very important, but your DPS outside of it still mattered a lot.

Really that's been kind of an ongoing concern with Fury, except in the MoP/WoD iteration your limiting factor was BT not proccing when you needed it which sucked big time if RNGsus was unkind, or not getting Bloodsurge procs at the right time, you were still burst heavy but didn,t know when your burst happened. At least in Legion you know BC will be off cooldown at some point, albeit the oh so wonderful Convergence trinket puts RNG on that too.
    Yea, but I think that FS is a fix to this problem with RNG procs. MoP rotation with FS instead of Colossus will be awesome but they will never return it back.
    So, imho in the next expansion it will be cool if they increase the cooldown on BC to 3 min and increase our tunneling damage outside of bursts.

Also it is dumb for me that we have no variation in talents almost for the whole expansion because of the new rage system (fill the full bar and then explode with Rampage). I don't know why the old rage system was bad, could someone explain this to me? Never hear a bad word about the old rage generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of Warrior changes in todays BfA build, most of it is number changes for the stat squish but the stuff we got is looking promising so far:

5% increased critical chance from FS, 15% -> 20%
    Reckless Abandon looks like it was made partially baseline, Recklessness (BC) now generates 100 rage when specced into Fury. Tooltip for when RA is selected shows the duration of Reck being 5 seconds (same as untalented), could either be that they plan on scrapping the talent or it's just a bug/string error.
    Berserker Rage activates Enrage again without requiring a talent.
    Shockwave is gone ()
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-01-26 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Seems like Raging Blow no longer requires Enrage either. Inner Rage baseline bois.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Raging Blow no longer requires Enrage either. Inner Rage baseline bois.
    String for RB still shows it requires Enrage, highlight over the ability name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    String for RB still shows it requires Enrage, highlight over the ability name.
    Dammit. Well hopefully things change going forward. Nothing we see is truly definitive.

Wait, where does it say Inner Rage is baseline?

And where does it say Shockwave was removed?

--

The changes so far have been good, as long as I get something to press off the gcd I'm a happy warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Wait, where does it say Inner Rage is baseline?

And where does it say Shockwave was removed?

--

The changes so far have been good, as long as I get something to press off the gcd I'm a happy warrior.
    Shockwave is gone for fury, Recklesness seems to only give rage?

Honestly, this changes seems horrible.

Atleast arms is looking good, with sudden death and CS being a dps CD.

For today this changes fix nothing as I think. If BC gives a full bar of rage as a baseline, we will have a +1 slot on lvl 100 talent and this is good.
    Arms fixes sounds much more fun than fury's with all of this deep wounds and overpowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmor View Post
    For today this changes fix nothing as I think. If BC gives a full bar of rage as a baseline, we will have a +1 slot on lvl 100 talent and this is good.
    Arms fixes sounds much more fun than fury's with all of this deep wounds and overpowers.
    Yep, very little change. Furious slash is still here (20% per stack), the rampage row of talents is untouched. Maybe they are not done with fury yet and only did a real good pass at arms for now.

Deleted
    Looks like Fury will still take increased damage during enrage in BFA. Pfft.

Yeah, Arms looks looks like it received more attention than Fury. This is the very first round of class changes, there's plenty of time from here to later in the beta where class design is generally solidified.

But even if Fury ends up being bad, it's not too big a problem if they fix Arms.

Deleted
    With Battle cry gone, they can at least balance the spec to not be useless when it's on cd

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    With Battle cry gone, they can at least balance the spec to not be useless when it's on cd
    It's not gone (yet), it's just rebranded as Recklessness and Prot/Fury exclusive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    It's not gone (yet), it's just rebranded as Recklessness and Prot/Fury exclusive.
    but it only gives you 100 rage instead of 100% crit chance

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    but it only gives you 100 rage instead of 100% crit chance
    Still says both on wowdb and wowhead that it gives 100% crit. Reckless abandon gives 100 rage. Or am I reading this wrong somehow ?

I would really love to see Single-Minded Fury make a return.