Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    is Rampage in Beta now finally impacted by Haste in the same way as other abilities or does it still have the same base-gcd that isnt changed by haste?

    i personally always thought that rampages animation was way too slow, so if they sped it up a bit, im happy with that >.<
    it scales with haste now!
    and its awesome!

  2. #182
    It 100% scales with haste, and it is in fact pretty neato.

    Courtesy of Archi, here's what it looks like.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Samayael View Post
    It 100% scales with haste, and it is in fact pretty neato.

    Courtesy of Archi, here's what it looks like.
    awesome ... i love it, finally warrior gets all the changes we needed / were asking for 2 expansion ago XD

  4. #184
    All i can say is that i'm really enjoying fury atm! I just love this, So much fun No more burst then wait for 45 seconds for the next burst!
    For me this feels like a smooth rotation! And the best part is that it's fun as hell

  5. #185
    Yeah, I did a few hours of questing on my copied character (to have a better sense of how the rotation will probably feel like once we're geared) and had a blast. The spec is very fast-paced and very fun once you have some Haste, I barely needed to use Whirlwind at all. Granted I ran Carnage but still.

    I'm a bit less sure about the new animation for Raging Blow, it feels slightly weak to me. And once you have a lot of Haste Rampage becomes a ludicrously fast hitting blur as well, albeit I guess that fits the spec fantasy.

  6. #186
    Fury is so great atm, have a lot of fun with it. Even with crap gear and low haste it feels overall smooth with WW or FS. Both feeling good to use. But the best thing blizzard changed is that enraged regeneration is a dmg reduction and a bit of self heal...

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by SchneidoR View Post
    But the best thing blizzard changed is that enraged regeneration is a dmg reduction and a bit of self heal...
    And how is this different from live?

  8. #188
    I tried it briefly today at a friend's and yeah, fury is hella fast. Too fast for me I think, and probably the fastest spec in the game..? They've really nailed the FURY part of the spec and it really flows. The haste buff on enrage makes for a gigantic difference, and seeing that reflected in ability cooldowns makes the whole spec work.

    I think I'll be going hunter however as I have RSI and I can already feel how fury will wreck my shitty hands in the long run. Fun though, and overall a huge improvement from Legion.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Thokh View Post
    I tried it briefly today at a friend's and yeah, fury is hella fast. Too fast for me I think, and probably the fastest spec in the game..? They've really nailed the FURY part of the spec and it really flows. The haste buff on enrage makes for a gigantic difference, and seeing that reflected in ability cooldowns makes the whole spec work.

    I think I'll be going hunter however as I have RSI and I can already feel how fury will wreck my shitty hands in the long run. Fun though, and overall a huge improvement from Legion.
    Dunno how much it'll help you, but try a mouse like the Naga or G600, so you're just using your thumb for your rotational abilities.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •