Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It 100% scales with haste, and it is in fact pretty neato.

Courtesy of Archi, here's what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Samayael View Post
    It 100% scales with haste, and it is in fact pretty neato.

Courtesy of Archi, here's what it looks like.
    awesome ... i love it, finally warrior gets all the changes we needed / were asking for 2 expansion ago XD

Deleted
    All i can say is that i'm really enjoying fury atm! I just love this, So much fun No more burst then wait for 45 seconds for the next burst!
    For me this feels like a smooth rotation! And the best part is that it's fun as hell

Yeah, I did a few hours of questing on my copied character (to have a better sense of how the rotation will probably feel like once we're geared) and had a blast. The spec is very fast-paced and very fun once you have some Haste, I barely needed to use Whirlwind at all. Granted I ran Carnage but still.

I'm a bit less sure about the new animation for Raging Blow, it feels slightly weak to me. And once you have a lot of Haste Rampage becomes a ludicrously fast hitting blur as well, albeit I guess that fits the spec fantasy.

Fury is so great atm, have a lot of fun with it. Even with crap gear and low haste it feels overall smooth with WW or FS. Both feeling good to use. But the best thing blizzard changed is that enraged regeneration is a dmg reduction and a bit of self heal...

Quote Originally Posted by SchneidoR View Post
    But the best thing blizzard changed is that enraged regeneration is a dmg reduction and a bit of self heal...
    And how is this different from live?

I tried it briefly today at a friend's and yeah, fury is hella fast. Too fast for me I think, and probably the fastest spec in the game..? They've really nailed the FURY part of the spec and it really flows. The haste buff on enrage makes for a gigantic difference, and seeing that reflected in ability cooldowns makes the whole spec work.

I think I'll be going hunter however as I have RSI and I can already feel how fury will wreck my shitty hands in the long run. Fun though, and overall a huge improvement from Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokh View Post
    I tried it briefly today at a friend's and yeah, fury is hella fast. Too fast for me I think, and probably the fastest spec in the game..? They've really nailed the FURY part of the spec and it really flows. The haste buff on enrage makes for a gigantic difference, and seeing that reflected in ability cooldowns makes the whole spec work.

I think I'll be going hunter however as I have RSI and I can already feel how fury will wreck my shitty hands in the long run. Fun though, and overall a huge improvement from Legion.
    Dunno how much it'll help you, but try a mouse like the Naga or G600, so you're just using your thumb for your rotational abilities.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thokh View Post

true ....waiting for blizz to nerf it again ...its too good to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshar View Post
    Dunno how much it'll help you, but try a mouse like the Naga or G600, so you're just using your thumb for your rotational abilities.
    Indeed, or do what I do and bind short and long CDs(charge, leap, shouts, etc) to the mmo mouse and builders/spenders to Z to N/shift.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-06-24 at 03:01 PM.

Is there a pseudoguide for talents/rotation somewhere haven't kept up with any of this stuff and only got beta yesterday.

Deleted
    FR :
    Pas à jour mais voici un guide de Archimtiros :
    icy-veins.com/wow/fury-warrior-pve-dps-in-battle-for-azeroth-bfa
    10 juin

ENG :
    Not up to date but here is a guide of Archimtiros:
    June 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Nam44600 View Post
    FR :
    Pas à jour mais voici un guide de Archimtiros :
    10 juin

ENG :
    Not up to date but here is a guide of Archimtiros:
    June 10th
    FR :
    wtf

ENG :
    wtf
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    FR :
    wtf

ENG :
    wtf
    you mean:

FR:
    quoi la baise

ENG:
    What the fuck

You're welcome!

Rough BFA guide, guys? I have some questions here as i dont play a warrior in Legion:

- Which talents do you use for (most) dungeons? Currently i like 3123331, but i didnt test yet Meat Cleaver, War Machine or Carnage
    - Are these assumptions correct (if not, please correct me)?
    SINGLE TARGET: Rampage > BT > Exe > RB > WW (when not enraged); Rampage > Exe > RB > WW > BT (when enraged); how does Bladestorm fit here?
    MULTITARGET: I tryo to cleave everything with WW onto the other target, especially Execute; Bladestorm has highest priority after Rampage
    - Does the above change when under the effect of Recklessness?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Rough BFA guide, guys? I have some questions here as i dont play a warrior in Legion:

- Which talents do you use for (most) dungeons? Currently i like 3123331, but i didnt test yet Meat Cleaver, War Machine or Carnage
    - Are these assumptions correct (if not, please correct me)?
    SINGLE TARGET: Rampage > BT > Exe > RB > WW (when not enraged); Rampage > Exe > RB > WW > BT (when enraged); how does Bladestorm fit here?
    MULTITARGET: I tryo to cleave everything with WW onto the other target, especially Execute; Bladestorm has highest priority after Rampage
    - Does the above change when under the effect of Recklessness?

Thanks in advance!
    literally scroll up three posts and there is a guide from Archimitros....

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

This does not answer most of my questions, therefore my post, but thanks.

any idea what the best azerite traits will be? im trying to plan my gear out and i wanna stack 3 of the same trait (assuming thats best).

Deleted
    simmering rage atm but tunning is not done yet

Quote Originally Posted by sickcity View Post
    simmering rage atm but tunning is not done yet
    Was thinking of getting 3 gathering storm for mythics