Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's not that Fury is necessarily weak, it's just that Arms is a very strong spec right now. Obviously Fury will be nice once our stats start picking up a bit, but in comparison to other classes it's pretty good. Keep in mind that we're also currently looking at dungeon specs and Arms has a very good dungeon kit. Fury was looking like it did pretty good numbers during recent raid testings and proper gear sets.
    Pretty much this. I was doing well as Fury, but Arms is just that much better right now. Also a lot more interesting to play IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's not that Fury is necessarily weak, it's just that Arms is a very strong spec right now. Obviously Fury will be nice once our stats start picking up a bit, but in comparison to other classes it's pretty good. Keep in mind that we're also currently looking at dungeon specs and Arms has a very good dungeon kit. Fury was looking like it did pretty good numbers during recent raid testings and proper gear sets.
    Speaking of stats, are there any known breakpoints that will increase dps significantly?
    I like how fury compares to other classes right now, no problems in dungeons etc, but i have the fear that other classes will push much higher later on and that fury will play no role in M+ and I don't like arms at all so I don't want to switch specs.
    I am even leveling my rogue alt right now just because I don't wanna be left out in the future