Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's not that Fury is necessarily weak, it's just that Arms is a very strong spec right now. Obviously Fury will be nice once our stats start picking up a bit, but in comparison to other classes it's pretty good. Keep in mind that we're also currently looking at dungeon specs and Arms has a very good dungeon kit. Fury was looking like it did pretty good numbers during recent raid testings and proper gear sets.
    Speaking of stats, are there any known breakpoints that will increase dps significantly?
    I like how fury compares to other classes right now, no problems in dungeons etc, but i have the fear that other classes will push much higher later on and that fury will play no role in M+ and I don't like arms at all so I don't want to switch specs.
    I am even leveling my rogue alt right now just because I don't wanna be left out in the future

Does anyone know if disabling spell queue window will decrease dps significantly or its minor?

10+ Year Old Account
    so i'm not a guy that runs sims or whatever - but i did enjoy a certain trinket setup that brings back a small bit of the 'fury burst'.

vial of animated blood has the same CD as recklessness (provided you don't take the traits). this + rezan's gleaming eye made for quite an opener again.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Why are the Azerite trait charts different on Icy Veins and Wowhead? Which one is accurate? For instance, Simmering Rage is 4th on Icy Veins and 20th on Wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    Why are the Azerite trait charts different on Icy Veins and Wowhead? Which one is accurate? For instance, Simmering Rage is 4th on Icy Veins and 20th on Wowhead.
    I was wondering the same thing...
    I always been a fan of archimtiros theorycraft/sims, but in this case.. both come from archimtiros, and show different results...
    Last edited by Ihatepanda; 2018-08-23 at 01:21 PM.

Icy Veins even when maintained by a good player is still subject to needing to be updating and needing that good player to put the time in and submit the work for each element of the guide. That's why it's usually not a good source of information for players who are looking for more in depth min/maxing and up to date theorycrafting, at this point it's better to do your own sims.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    so, I just wanted to join a mythic Kings Rest group - the leader asked me if I am Arms -> when i said "no", the reply was " we don't want to carry anyone".

btw, im 341 ilvl.

Start of Legion flashbacks, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post
    so, I just wanted to join a mythic Kings Rest group - the leader asked me if I am Arms -> when i said "no", the reply was " we don't want to carry anyone".

btw, im 341 ilvl.

Thats nothing i got rejected from a mythic island expedition because ilvl 347 is considered too low.

Heh we are due a balance pass: Ret, rogue(s), Frost will get the hammer and all will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post

btw, im 341 ilvl.

If someone is asking what spec you are in regards to a regular mythic dungeon you are better off just ignoring them and finding another group.

Deleted
    Can it be that the additional rage gain from Simmering Rage does not stack? When I equip two pieces with the talent and look at my combat log using a Rampage I still see only 3 tooltips granting me 1 Rage. Is there therefore any trait worth stacking 3 of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Can it be that the additional rage gain from Simmering Rage does not stack? When I equip two pieces with the talent and look at my combat log using a Rampage I still see only 3 tooltips granting me 1 Rage. Is there therefore any trait worth stacking 3 of?
    Rage generation doesn't stack, the damage does. Same rule applies to other traits that have multiple mechanics like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

In dungeons when adds are below 20% HP and are going to die quickly, should we prioritize execute instead of rampage even if it means we are going to over cap rage a bit? Because if we do rampage first and add dies we could miss on execute.

Deleted
    Rage generation doesn't stack, the damage does. Same rule applies to other traits that have multiple mechanics like that.
    But is the trait so high in the rankings because of ONLY the damage or because of the rage regen? I suspect the rage regen and therefore a 2nd pick of the talent falls down the rankings. For example Pulverizing Blows on a 340 item gains us 212 per application, Simmering Rage stays at 472 flat so two and a half applications of Pulverizing Blows gains more damage than Simmering Rage and I dare to say that it happens quite often that we use three Raging Blows before a Rampage.

Deleted
    Just a small thing: Is it just me or is the 'Gathering Storm' trait missing from sims?

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-w...wers-and-armor

Guys one questions is worth it to use 2 Geti'ikku, Cut of Death as fury?
    Or the loss os stats is too much, i simmed it and the 2 Geti'ikku, Cut of Death its a dps gain by 400 more or less. But im not sure about it.

I'm 349 with a 355 wep (with socket) and simc is saying I only do 9.5k DPS (which is around what I'm doing) like...what the hell
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromkark View Post
    Just a small thing: Is it just me or is the 'Gathering Storm' trait missing from sims?

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-w...wers-and-armor
    Gathering Storm is an Arms trait.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Guys one questions is worth it to use 2 Geti'ikku, Cut of Death as fury?
    Or the loss os stats is too much, i simmed it and the 2 Geti'ikku, Cut of Death its a dps gain by 400 more or less. But im not sure about it.
    Unless you actually have two and they're your two best weapons, you don't really want to use two Geti'kku's. I'd tell you to sim it but I believe they're still bugged and sim for two debuffs instead of just the one. (Two Geti'kku's have share the same debuff rather than having two separate ones.)

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm 349 with a 355 wep (with socket) and simc is saying I only do 9.5k DPS (which is around what I'm doing) like...what the hell
    Link your sim

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Gathering Storm is an Arms trait.

Unless you actually have two and they're your two best weapons, you don't really want to use two Geti'kku's. I'd tell you to sim it but I believe they're still bugged and sim for two debuffs instead of just the one. (Two Geti'kku's have share the same debuff rather than having two separate ones.)

Link your sim
    Not sure how to link sim without posting an entire long string.

Juggalo - spirestone is my main
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    *sees number tunings* ("[All class changes with weekly maintenance in each region.]")

*sees no fury changes*

good job blizzard. Apparently fury is perfectly fine.
    Literally the same shit as with the start of Legion.
    the flashbacks are real.

someone linked it on blizzards official forums:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20

totally fine.
    Last edited by mmoc55991e4b44; 2018-09-11 at 11:47 AM.