Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Reminder that it won't be out for a loong time.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I welcome all of the ups and downs of vanilla I actively play it already and am so fucking hyped since the announcement I haven't subbed to WoW since cataclysm and I am already planning on returning might even try retail out again, I really just loved the way things played and felt, the immersion, the social environment that was further facilitated by the lack of quality of life features like instant travel to dungeons and queuing and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to play it !

The anti legacy people are the absolute worst people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Didn't they basically say though they want to re-create the classic experience and NOT copy-paste it?

It means that this remaster may have some improvements over Vanilla
    If it's remastered then it's not vanilla anymore.

I just hope they optimize it so it doesn't feel as clunky as Vanilla did. I don't want gaps of up to a whole level where there are no quests available until I can grind the level and open the next zone. Hopefully PvP is a little more balanced and fleshed out as well, simply grinding 3 BGs forever gets real old real quick. Obviously they'll fix prominent bugs and glitches, I imagine we won't be able to climb into Hyjal from Winterspring or any other out of bounds jumps that were around back then. I'm excited for it though, I hope the wait isn't as long as for the expansion. I hope they use this as their pre-expansion boredom killer and it releases a month or two after Antorus is cleared.

Thanks for the post OP. Even more hype now.

Deleted
    This does not come across as some sort of "warning" or "reminder"

It comes across as a scared fanboy, scared that people will leave the uninspired, shitty MMO behind and play it when it was good

Yeah no shit the game had a slower pace, and every mob demanded your attention. That is what people liked about the game. That it wasent a spammy, God of War like, beat em up that it is today. Press 1 button and you aoe down 4 mobs. Congrats.

Some of you are so salty its seeping through your posts. Enjoy your product, we got ours.

These titles were among the most difficult things to ever acquire in Warcraft and its why Blizzard has never re-released them.
    Uhm, you can(or atleast could) get them by doing rated battlegrounds.
    And smart players would create bg groups and take turns getting the max pvp rank.

As long as blizz doesn't pull a Master Chief Collection for their legacy servers, it should do very well. It's a smart business move, too, because I don't think blizz has to put much money into legacy servers at all, but I think the profits will be huge.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man I can't wait to read all the bitching when people complain about druids and paladins unable to tank raids and every hybrid class being forced to heal.

Oh shut up. We know how vanilla was and we want it. I'll gladly walk into that mad world with sword and board, yelling into the night "FOR THE HORDE." And it'll be a mess of glory.

Deleted
    Stopped reading when you claimed Mages played Arance in MC/BWL That was Frost and they do indeed have Evocation.

i draw the line at having to mine the same node more than once again, time to fire up ye olde gatherer database.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Man I can't wait to read all the bitching when people complain about druids and paladins unable to tank raids and every hybrid class being forced to heal.
    Some of us played it then and enjoyed it, play it now on private servers and and enjoy it, and will gladly play it again when Blizzard rolls their server out.
    It will have a healthy population, trust me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    --The dude who got Baron Geddon's debuff on his pet, dismissed it, and re-summoned it in the AH and killed everyone
    --Hakkar Blood Plague infecting everyone (which actually got very serious treatment from the CDC as a case study on how real-life infectious diseases are transmitted)
    You got this off a bunch of 2005 articles written by lazy hack journalists.

You can do the same thing in a dozen ways to this day.

Idk why people are butt hurt and calling OP salty. This is literally how it was in Vanilla; just facts.

Deleted
    In conclusion, LFR isn't so bad.
    You can do LFR Afk. No one notices or cares. Try it. That's how bad LFR is. You don't actually have to do anything.

Nothing you describe about vanilla was that bad.

Deleted
    Yah I didn't really mean to be so negative, but now that I'm an adult I don't have the time to run in circles around Un'Goro anymore.

Nobody is forcing you to play on these servers stick to whatever floats your boat this is a historical moment for many people dont ruin it by spreading negativity.

Deleted
    Yah I didn't really mean to be so negative, but now that I'm an adult I don't have the time to run in circles around Un'Goro anymore.
    But you have time to make whiny posts on MMO champion....