Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    see this is the the person i was reffering too, everyone point and laugh. clearly I asked for what I asked you can read yes
    Its okay, sarcasm is hard for some people.

/gentlepat
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

You cant change anything except for bugs, only way its gonna work.

Color me biased, but Classic WoW in full is what I wanted, it's what I got and I have no complaints. Though, graphics could be option. That doesn't affect gameplay. I wouldn't be for it or against, just honestly don't care.

God no, please be real vanilla not some fucked up remastered version.

I want to hear from people who are actually going to play on these realms and enjoy what made wow great not these fuckboys that I called out in my op lol

Where do you set the limit ? That's always the question.
    Adding quality of life improvements systematically always lead to a too easy game, never forget that. Sometimes you want less quality of life to get a better experience.
    I would not add any feature to the UI. By the end of vanilla it was already good anyway.
    I think I would love updated graphics, because I like old gameplay, not old models, but I know many people like the original look. Either because they prefer the old, slightly more realistic art style that reminds a bit of WC3 or just by nostalgia.

Deleted
    As I recall 90% of vanilla was not being able to find shit because the quest instructions were vague and/or actually misleading.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we can use current addons, as the UI addons sucked back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Its okay, sarcasm is hard for some people.

/gentlepat
    seems like its hard for you
    /gentleslap

Deleted
    it will be remasted to some extend.

graphics will probably use todays tech, just with old models. same for UI, blizz was pretty clear back when they said they weren't gonna do vanilla that they would insist on having modern friend list features and the like.

class balance though, that would make it distinctly NOT vanilla, so fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, that wouldn't be "classic vanilla" then, would it. Especially the Class Balance. What will you ask for next? Pally for Horde, Shammy for Alliance to make it more "balanced"?
    no what I asked for a remastered version of vanilla, not classic vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    You don't know what we're getting...
    The point, which should be obvious, is that all the people begging and begging for classic servers should get classic servers. Not 'kinda classic, but with updated UI and new talents and flight and blah blah!'

All these years people have relentlessly demanded vanilla WoW servers. So that is what Blizzard needs to deliver. Not the current game with a level 60 cap.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I hope we can use current addons, as the UI addons sucked back then.
    I'd doubt it, and you never needed addons in the first place. I raided clear into BWL before I got a threat addon for Vael to make sure I didnt get bombed.

I just hope people who play ice cream version of the game will have their own general discussion forums on WoW site. To an extent I am happy they announced it, because I won't be seeing repetitive posts on WoW forums regarding that matter anymore. And the last thing I want is to keep seeing posts regarding the issues that were existent in old Vanilla version of the game, where classes were imbalanced and bugs were present.

Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    Where do you set the limit ? That's always the question.
    Adding quality of life improvements systematically always lead to a too easy game, never forget that. Sometimes you want less quality of life to get a better experience.
    I would not add any feature to the UI. By the end of vanilla it was already good anyway.
    I think I would love updated graphics, because I like old gameplay, not old models, but I know many people like the original look. Either because they prefer the old, slightly more realistic art style that reminds a bit of WC3 or just by nostalgia.
    Blizz will have to set that bar for itself but if you asked me I just meant interface options/ addons , built in quest helper.. not like LFG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaknRhinos View Post
    I'd doubt it, and you never needed addons in the first place. I raided clear into BWL before I got a threat addon for Vael to make sure I didnt get bombed.
    I'm solely talking about UI addons.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Blizz will have to set that bar for itself but if you asked me I just meant interface options/ addons , built in quest helper.. not like LFG
    Quest helper? Fuck that, you gotta do the quests the old fashioned way, man! This is CLASSIC.

Deleted
    I just hope we get old models and old animations back !

i hope it comes with bug fixes and nothing else. dont bastardize it

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm solely talking about UI addons.
    You don't need them. You don't need timers, and popouts, just simply don't need them.