Are you kidding me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiatorsunit View Post
    Be specific?
    It's artifact power just with a new name - yay another endless grind

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMudflap View Post
    ok? we knew this was going to come, also we have allways had endless grinds really, just this one you can keep going and not have "an end you will never reach"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Saronite was the blood of Yogg'Saron. Presumably Azerite is the blood of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    its just a poor reward for a massive time sink. AP was the consolation prize for a large chunk of reward possibilities. the min-maxers enjoyed it.. but i did not. most of the game can be accomplished without min maxing, i was never interested in the huge undertaking and investment that is "world first playing" the only true place that min maxing is needed.

i also do not need such a poor choice for a carrot on a stick to keep me playing. i believe it should be back in the hands of alts. make a fun game, let rewards flow freely and rely on the content being worthy of replay from an alt. give me a nice checklist of things i can do, and check off when complete (meaning no need to go back with a main toon or any alt, unless i simply want to), and stop trying to bait my main along with grindy RNG time sinks like Warforge/Titanforge and AP/Azerite.

the expac sounds interesting in concept, i just wish it had far less dependency on RNG/excessive grind for player retention.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras = Sargerite
    Azeroth = Azerite

a doy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMudflap View Post
    It's worse. At least artifact weapons had the fun of attaining cool weapons like the Ashbringer, getting alternate skins, unlocking cool talents.