Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    They fall back.
    So no its not taken over.
    Where are you getting all these informations?

Only thing I know is that Alliance will attack Lorderon but that's about it. Was there some more informations about it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Where are you getting all these informations?

Only thing I know is that Alliance will attack Lorderon but that's about it. Was there some more informations about it?
    Yes, they said during blizzcon that lordaeron becomes indefensible after the siege.

The alliance cant hols the position and fall back to gilneas while the horde keeps pushing.

Hence why the warfront is in stromgarde.

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who ever caused the burning of an old rotting stump and gets the blame, I don't care but regardless if there are casualties once again I could see another Culling of Stratholme or Scourge v2 but this time it's the Night Nelves' Holocaust. More banshees for the Banshee Queen, More Death Knights to be added to the Ebon Hold and further collection to the Jailor of the Damned.

What a greater ending it would be to douse the fire when Queen Azshara sends a tsunami over so the wildfire would be extinguished and everyone will be swept away as they gasp at the aftermath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Resurrecting someone as an undead != Restoring someone to life. Connotations of what undeath entails can be found throughout the Forsaken and Death Knight zones and questlines.
    What if the living cannot ress the dead anymore because almost everyone died? It is the job of the undead to reanimate their fellow dead to continue the Battle for Azeroth. Not until Sylvanas finds a way to turn back someone already dead, in this case herself, back to life ala Jesus Christ then everybody are walking dead but they have their own volition. Go back lying on the groun or back to their grave, continue the cause and fight for what they believe is worth fighting for or go afk,brb.

NEW ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Bring Me To Life - Turn back an Undead completely back to life as if it was then when it was living.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-03-14 at 10:03 AM.

Teldrassil burning was not cause of Sylvanas but actually Delaryn Summermoon. In the warbringers Sylvanas says "Secure the beach. Prepare to invade the tree" as she was going to send troops to it only to be stopped by Delaryn saying that she could not kill hope. Sylvanas wanted to prove her wrong which changed her plans and instead burned the tree. The fault is on this one NPC of Teldrassil burning.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Teldrassil burning was not cause of Sylvanas but actually Delaryn Summermoon. In the warbringers Sylvanas says "Secure the beach. Prepare to invade the tree" as she was going to send troops to it only to be stopped by Delaryn saying that she could not kill hope. Sylvanas wanted to prove her wrong which changed her plans and instead burned the tree. The fault is on this one NPC of Teldrassil burning.
    So the person that ordered the burning of the tree is not responsible for burning the tree. Got it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So the person that ordered the burning of the tree is not responsible for burning the tree. Got it.
    No you see it was the fault of the person whose people were being genocided saying, "You won't break us" right before she died.

She's at fault, duh!

Everyone knows if you plan on robbing someone's house but then the homeowner spits in your face, it's okay to kill him and burn the house down. After all he did provoke you.

Delaryn saying that she could not kill hope. Sylvanas wanted to prove her wrong which changed her plans and instead burned the tree.

The tree represented hope for the night elves and Sylvanas wanted that removed.

Delaryn saying that she could not kill hope. Sylvanas wanted to prove her wrong which changed her plans and instead burned the tree.

Okay, and? She still ordered it. She's completely responsible for it, that is objectively correct.
    I have no clue why you're trying to take the blame off her slaughtering the Night Elves and their home.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Okay, and? She still ordered it. She's completely responsible for it, that is objectively correct.
    I have no clue why you're trying to take the blame off her slaughtering the Night Elves and their home.
    She only ordered cause Delaryn. She instead wanted to invade it and kill more night elves which would probably bolster her army, but Delaryn told you can't help hope and Teldrassil was a symbol of hope. She wanted to prove to Delaryn she can kill hope which made her burn it instead of invading it. Sylvanas wanted to invade Teldrassil and cut off what she assumed was Alliance's way of getting Azerite to the Eastern Kingdoms. If Delaryn just died and said nothing Teldrassil may still stand but be empty.

She only ordered cause Delaryn. She instead wanted to invade it and kill more night elves which would probably bolster her army, but Delaryn told you can't help hope and Teldrassil was a symbol of hope. She wanted to prove to Delaryn she can kill hope which made her burn it instead of invading it. Sylvanas wanted to invade Teldrassil and cut off what she assumed was Alliance's way of getting Azerite to the Eastern Kingdoms. If Delaryn just died and said nothing Teldrassil may still stand but be empty.
    He only hits me because he loves me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    He only hits me because he loves me.
    Yeah that's pretty much it.

Its the most distilled form of victim blaming lol

- - - Updated - - -

She could have, you know, just not done it and still had crippled the Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, she ordered it because she is a pissed little wretch that can't control herself.

If I were to start slinging vile insults at you that would get me a infraction for, does that make it your fault? No, because I'm the one that lost control and said those things.

Just as she was the one who lost control and ordered it to burn when she was originally their to capture it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    No, she ordered it because she is a pissed little wretch that can't control herself.

If I were to start slinging vile insults at you that would get me a infraction for, does that make it your fault? No, because I'm the one that lost control and said those things.

Just as she was the one who lost control and ordered it to burn when she was originally their to capture it.
    Wanted to capture it to cut off supply routes to eastern kingdoms and probably get more undead elves in her army. But delaryn said you can’t kill hope and sylvanas said yes I can and burned the tree. All that night elves fault.

Wanted to capture it to cut off supply routes to eastern kingdoms and probably get more undead elves in her army. But delaryn said you can’t kill hope and sylvanas said yes I can and burned the tree. All that night elves fault.
    There are no supply lines to the EK. The tree is an island and would need to import more resources than it could export.

Hell the only true thing Nelves could export that is of commercial value are wisps since they allow you to harvest lumber without cutting down trees.

Either way a blockade was all that was needed and instead ol' crazy eyes McDeadface torched the shrubbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    There are no supply lines to the EK. The tree is an island and would need to import more resources than it could export.

Hell the only true thing Nelves could export that is of commercial value are wisps since they allow you to harvest lumber without cutting down trees.

Either way a blockade was all that was needed and instead ol' crazy eyes McDeadface torched the shrubbery.
    A blockade wasn't an option. Sylvanas only managed to go that far into Alliance territory because the Alliance fleet was in Kultiras.

Once the fleet was called back, the Horde would have been pushed back.

So time was not in Sylvanas' in favor. Her plan from the beginning was to deal a deadly blow to the Alliance by destroying Teldrassil one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Everyone knows if you plan on robbing someone's house but then the homeowner spits in your face, it's okay to kill him and burn the house down. After all he did provoke you.
    I would do that. That asshole deserves it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    A blockade wasn't an option. Sylvanas only managed to go that far into Alliance territory because the Alliance fleet was in Kultiras.

Once the fleet was called back, the Horde would have been pushed back.

So time was not in Sylvanas' in favor. Her plan from the beginning was to deal a deadly blow to the Alliance by destroying Teldrassil one way or another.
    Silithus, not Kul'Tiras.

And plenty of time to set up a blockade with the amount of plague they were slinging on Darkshore.

Plan was an occupation, then she got mad. Hell, all the horde literally needed to do was set up an outpost at the village at the bottom with the portal and they'd have locked the night elf capital down.

Indeed it was also a safe haven for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Either you're trolling or well, you simply don't live in reality. Either way no point in continuing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Either you're trolling or well, you simply don't live in reality. Either way no point in continuing this.
    Really accuse of me trolling come on. It is just another way of thinking the outcome of Teldrassil. Gotta see a much larger picture.

"With the emergence of Azerite, Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner feared that the Alliance would use it to build powerful weapons, which they would sooner or later turn upon the Undercity and Silvermoon City, before their gaze fell upon Kalimdor. She thus preemptively struck by launching a campaign to capture the World Tree Teldrassil which the Alliance used as a safe harbor to funnel Azerite from Kalimdor to the Eastern Kingdoms. " took that from wowpedia.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2019-09-22 at 09:31 PM.