Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Really accuse of me trolling come on. It is just another way of thinking the outcome of Teldrassil. Gotta see a much larger picture.

"With the emergence of Azerite, Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner feared that the Alliance would use it to build powerful weapons, which they would sooner or later turn upon the Undercity and Silvermoon City, before their gaze fell upon Kalimdor. She thus preemptively struck by launching a campaign to capture the World Tree Teldrassil which the Alliance used as a safe harbor to funnel Azerite from Kalimdor to the Eastern Kingdoms. " took that from wowpedia.
    Ironically all the azerite turned out to be on random islands and Kultiras and Zandalar (for some random gameplay reason) and I guess darkshore and arathi as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Ironically all the azerite turned out to be on random islands and Kultiras and Zandalar (for some random gameplay reason) and I guess darkshore and arathi as well.
    Azeroth is one big lady.

Really accuse of me trolling come on. It is just another way of thinking the outcome of Teldrassil. Gotta see a much larger picture.

"With the emergence of Azerite, Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner feared that the Alliance would use it to build powerful weapons, which they would sooner or later turn upon the Undercity and Silvermoon City, before their gaze fell upon Kalimdor. She thus preemptively struck by launching a campaign to capture the World Tree Teldrassil which the Alliance used as a safe harbor to funnel Azerite from Kalimdor to the Eastern Kingdoms. " took that from wowpedia.
    Yeah like those tree hugging hippies would build mass destruction weapons on trees and now all fights is going on mainly other continent

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So the person that ordered the burning of the tree is not responsible for burning the tree. Got it.
    You can't argue with someone who jerks it to Sylvanas, so you might as well pack it in.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Yeah like those tree hugging hippies would build mass destruction weapons on trees and now all fights is going on mainly other continent
    Weren't building mass destruction weapons but simply as trading route.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    You can't argue with someone who jerks it to Sylvanas, so you might as well pack it in.
    Not a great response. Seems quite childish.

Weren't building mass destruction weapons but simply as trading route.
    So they change the route and all the killing was pointless ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Was about to say can't believe someone would necro a 1,5 year old thread just to wank to Sylvanas. But I guess you were faster.

Pretty sure if Sylvanas wasn't portrayed as a hawt Belf with slightly blueish skin she wouldn't get as many fanbois and self-proclaimed advocates as she does now. Great example of a double standard in action.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    So they change the route and all the killing was pointless ?
    Self explanatory with the war of thorns and the writing from wowpedia. Just interpreting a different way on how the fate of Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Was about to say can't believe someone would necro a 1,5 year old thread just to wank to Sylvanas. But I guess you were faster.

Pretty sure if Sylvanas wasn't portrayed as a hawt Belf with slightly blueish skin she wouldn't get as many fanbois and self-proclaimed advocates as she does now. Great example of a double standard in action.
    Hard to tell.. Garrosh isn't exactly hot, blue, or an elf.

People need to read the books.

Or better read some Terry Brooks, which is basically what Warcraft is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    People need to read the books.

Or better read some Terry Brooks, which is basically what Warcraft is based on.
    Read the books and yet they retcon half of their lore. Can you really trust the books?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Hard to tell.. Garrosh isn't exactly hot, blue, or an elf.
    I always thought "Garrosh did nothing wrong" was more of a meme than serious reply. As much as "basic campfire for warchief" was a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I always thought "Garrosh did nothing wrong" was more of a meme than serious reply. As much as "basic campfire for warchief" was a meme.
    It was more that Garrosh was written to be a baddie in MoP. Before MoP he was an aggresive yet naive young orc that wanted to prove himself a capable warrior during a time where orcs were facing famine and natural disasters with little resources. He was put into a position he wasnt ready for (and asked not to be appointed to it). Its more that he did nothing wrong until blizzard decided to kill him off. His "advisors" all immediately threatened to kill him (Voljin or tried to kill him in the case of Cairne declaring a duel to the death for no reason). He thought if Sylvanas as an icky undead he couldn't trust and the blood elves as fickle. He was in a bad position and its understandable he felt that he had to turn on the rest of the horde.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-09-23 at 12:21 AM.