fury or arms for antorus?

Hello everyone,

Currently I got 75traits on my arms weapon. Now I am wondering should I level my fury or keep on going on Strom'kar.
    I am asking this because I want to know if I should go for fury in Antorus or keep going with arms.

You might aswell start putting some traits in your arms weap since the bonus you will get from the extra traits are so small and since we dont know how the specs will be in antorus id say start putting some traits in fury

At this point you might want to start leveling fury weapon. If raid was a ~month away I would keep doing arms weapon, since AK will rise later and you'll catch up in no time and there's no point in leveling weapon you don't use right now (because AK rises each week).

Spec worgen.
    They have furry arms by default. You won't miss.

I am probably going to hell for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Spec worgen.
    They have furry arms by default. You won't miss.

I am probably going to hell for this.
    Dat pun...

Either one will be fine, Fury is looking to be better than it currently is which is nice as it can still be competitive. I would say get both specs to 75, that way you can make a good choice once we see where both specs fall with t21. I'm personally going to be running Fury, as it's always been my favorite.