Thread: DH's 3rd Spec

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

DH's 3rd Spec

I would like to see 3rd refreshing spec for demon hunter. I from start of the legion im playing DH and sometimes i get bored with one dps spec i would like to see 3rd. Maybe it could use two handed weapons like those npc in fel hammer share your ideas maybe blizz will do it.

Deleted
    Personally as a third spec I would made them use scythe weapons, one hand with an offhand (like the warlock offhand) or two handed.

As a class I would made them a ranged DPS which to maximizes it's damage sometimes has to go to melee, so it would shoot black dark skulls like shadowbolts and other stuff that would be putting a debuff on the target and then they would have to use a fel rush to get to melee, an skill to explode the debuff for massive damage and a vengeance retreat to get back in range.

Of course the ranged skills should not be able to be casted on melee, this way it would be a ranged oriented dps with some melee in it. Something I think wow does not have right now.

Forgive my bad english, still learning.

edit: Also, I would really like a third spec -and even a fourth one if I can ask - but I think we are not getting a third specc this expansion.
    Last edited by mmocf8e41d50f7; 2017-11-05 at 07:48 PM. Reason: adding something more

Ranged spec, Soul Eater. Pretty much like Allari using scythes and crystals that absorb and dish out damage, like soul bomb. Maybe chuck soul fragments at our enemies.

Deleted
    A third spec is not needed. It will add a useless piece of crap spec just like melee-hunters with that survival shit. Do you realy want that - a survival DH spec that nobody plays because it's a total waste of time and effort?

It's hard enough for Blizz to get 2 specs right, let alone 3...

Deleted
    Exactly i hope blizz will make it for us

- - - Updated - - -

For me 2 arent enought it seems you never played DH ofr long time i really want to have other option

They can't even balance havoc right and some idiots want another underpowered/nerfed 3rd spec...

When guild moves to progression the DH get benched.

No 3rd spec for DH - they would have announced it. They didn't announce any class changes at all, no way that they would have passed on announcing "DH gets a 3rd, ranged spec!!!111!11oneone!!!".

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalboss interview
    No class changes as drastic as Survival Hunters are being planned at this time.

Deleted
    It would have been nice, but it seems that now with the legion coming to and end so will the class. Will probably be ignored for a couple of years.

They should bring in a demon hunter a strictly healing spec requiring melee to heal.

I'd rather see DHs get a ranged dps spec.

DK, Monks and DHs all just add to the melee bloat, something ranged would be much more pleasant in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Raden View Post

- - - Updated - - -

For me 2 arent enought it seems you never played DH ofr long time i really want to have other option
    You have plenty of options, there's 11 other classes with a total of 34 specs.

- - - Updated - - -

No ones played a DH for a really long time ... or had that much of a gap since playing one ... there the newest class and if 3/4 of an expansion and your tired of a class then maybe either another class would suite better.

A 3rd spec would not add anything to the class or give it any more depth.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Deleted
    I would not mind it. I think it would be cool if they had some level of ranged spec, could be cool. Focused on fell barage, energy beams and the like, scryhs.
    I mean, i love a 3rd spec, but i am fine with it only haveing 2, but yea...

Deleted
    I would like to see 3rd refreshing spec for demon hunter.
    What I understand Blizzard did toy around a 3rd spec as a demomic healer... but did scarp it early becuse it did make no sence in the lore...but now we have a Naaru that can transfrome Illidan into a holy demon hunter, a 3rd spec "holy hunter" that heal make sence now....

Peronaly I love triple spec that can be tank, dps and healer.... then you have maximum difference in play style and shortest queues in group finder...

No 3rd spec needed as of now or probably never. Keep improving/fixing the two specs we already have. IMO that's better than having another half-done spec that nobody needs or wants.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    No 3rd spec needed as of now or probably never. Keep improving/fixing the two specs we already have. IMO that's better than having another half-done spec that nobody needs or wants.
    Plenty of people want third spec for DH, dont talk for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Personally as a third spec I would made them use scythe weapons, one hand with an offhand
    Don't you think DH are already way overboard with the edgyness?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Don't you think DH are already way overboard with the edgyness?
    You swap two one handed glaives for one scythe and something along the lines of an skull in the offhand...

The amount of edginess remains more or less the same.

Also, that edgyness is part of the class fantasy/flavor, if someone doesn't like it he will be better playing a warrior instead :/

Adding a scythe to DH already heavily infringes on affliction warlock as does soul stealing.