Just came back to wow after some time off. I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild semi-hardcore. I can do 3-4 days a week 8pm-1am EST. Willing to run splits to gear for progression have 3 toons ready for Antorus.

I have been pugging the current content but want a guild. I don't have access to optimal gear so I'm working with what i get from personal loot.

What I expect -
Decent population server.
Active guild - Don't send me anything if there are only 5 people on during off nights. I want to do my +15 on mutiple toons.
Good leadership - progression orientated in the best interest of guild not friends.
Mature - Im not a kid.

What can I offer -
Active - I play quite a bit when im not working.
Fast pace - I'm on time evertime and ready to do whatever. I do my research on bosses and new content.

My EXP -
Just came back after a long break. Last time I played was the begining of the expansion. We were 4/9 mythic on a low pop server that we struggled with recruiting.
During my break from wow I was playing pubg. Season 1 rank 2 NA. Season 2 rank 21 NA. Season 3 rank 91. Top 100 NA first 3 seasons.
Search Moreilator on pubg
I can play at high levels and want to get there with wow.
I don't have logs for current content. I'm only at 71 traits but pushing fast to finish out my weapon.

Moreilator#1464