Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    rets rotation is not fine. Movement is not fine. Complete overhaul again please.
    missing the point.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    It's surprising that people don't understand what is happening. The reluctance of changing old systems, the heavy investment in procedural generation, reusing old models, the lack of anything innovative...
    Is all just in your head. They've already showed us quite a lot of new models, are changing or outright removing old systems, and the "procedural generation" is far more limited than most realise. The real cost intensive parts like mapbuilding are still done by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Take Ret Paladins for example... What moron would think removing one of our most iconic abilities, Hammer of Wrath, copy pasting colossus smash from Warriors, and making us super low mobility when historically we have always had good mobility would improve our fantasy? Ret's fantasy and general design was made unequivocally worse in Legion.
    This is something I never understood: why the hell was Hammer of Wrath removed??? It was so cool to reach the % to execute enemies with it and it looked so cool - and they just removed it. Without any reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Is all just in your head. They've already showed us quite a lot of new models, are changing or outright removing old systems, and the "procedural generation" is far more limited than most realise. The real cost intensive parts like mapbuilding are still done by hand.
    Are they though? I didn't saw that during Legion in 7.2 or 7.3. I agree Legion 7.0 and 7.1 were amazing but 7.2 and 7.3 were copy & paste jobs. Was the 7.0/7.1 team already working on 8.0+? Or what happened?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again