Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Reserve character names for allied races if you can,

Level your alts to 110 and at a reasonable ilvl. Don't know about you guys but I'm an arse hole for leveling a alt and leaving it in quest gear then complaining half way through the next expac when their ilvl isn't good enough to jump into a LFD straight away!

Put x amount of gold aside each week on a level 1, even if its 1k gold and just say this gold is not to be touched, I can blow through my main stock pile.

1 toon on each faction fully exalted with everyone (Im assuming you main an alliance and have exalted but want nightborne or highmountain you're screwed)

If you're starting over with a new allied race, I don't see the harm in having one of those 1-700 profession packs and legion mats on a character waiting. We don't know yet if we'll have a prof system like legion

I like the water strider idea

I don't see the point in having a stock of flasks and potions ready tbh, maybe gliders but thats it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nuxar View Post
    Also you can create the new allied races right off at 110 (you wont get the heritage armor tho). So you can choose between starting level 20 or 110.
    Think you misunderstood the devs, all newly created allied race characters will start at level 20. You can use a level boost on them or race change a current character, but those will then miss out on the heritage armor. Afaik there is no free method of getting an allied race character to level 20+ without just leveling it manually.

Deleted
    Unsubbing now saves a lot of time and effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Work on reputations.

- Prepare the character name and desired class-race combination.

- Save money for player services. Or grind it out with gold and start buying tokens before they go up in price.

- Work on any Mage Tower Challenge appearance you still want.

- Start clearing out inventory (careful not to sell items you wish to keep). Sell reagents in AH or transfer to Bank toons.

- If you're a Human character and wish to change to an Allied Race, take advantage of the Human Racial reputation buff, and the current Anniversary+Pilgrim buff combinations, while you still can.

- Keep an eye out for dungeon revamps or removed loot tables in BfA. The two-handed sword in Zul'Farrak (combined by two other swords) received a temporary Feat of Strength achievement subsequently removed. This can hint at future unobtainables.