10+ Year Old Account

EU are just too good!!!

if you watched the finals, you'll know

10+ Year Old Account
    Good bye..!!

Deleted
    Were they playing in a library?

10+ Year Old Account
    And before people start getting mardy by saying this is a 'trigger thread' IT ISN'T! I'm looking for an adult discussion about how good EU are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    And before people start getting mardy by saying this is a 'trigger thread' IT ISN'T! I'm looking for an adult discussion about how good EU are right now.
    I am European but your post is provocative. You could have just mentioned ABC. They played so good especially the super kiting from Alec.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    I watched the finals, but I already forgot what they played... lol.

Was ABC playing Resto Druid / Arcane Mage and Rogue or Windwalker?

I remember Panda Global playing Resto Shaman / Demon Hunter / Marksman Hunter and later Feral Druid instead of Demon Hunter.

All that flame on melee cleaves on every forum, all that crying that casters are weak to only see MCH winning blizzcon.

Also where are those op Fdks?

gz ABC EU

I am from EU, but all this trash talk coming from both sides is ridiculous. Tbh, playing on either EU/NA ladder will make no difference in difficulty whatsoever imo especially for an average, semi-pro pvp-er out there. Winning a Blizzcon is highly dependent on comps, composure and luck you have in those 15 minutes that you have to perform on stage, no games before or after that matter... Overall ladder difficulty of both regions is imo pretty much the same, and generally despite EU winning so many times in comparison to NA, I wouldn't give those players more than 5% better performance than their NA counterpart (and on stage) and 5% at best...

10+ Year Old Account
    True to some degree. Like Stefanus mentioned are "on stage" games a lot different from the normal day to day gaming but theres a reason why EU players often call US players Bots. Just like Koreans shit over us EU players when we play against each others

Deleted
    I'd argue that EU arena ladders are hard as nails so no wonder the players are forged into winners by this.