Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wow, warriors sucks at random BGs

I just came back to my warrior since vanilla and man, they suck in random BGs. My ilvl is 920 and i still cant do any serious damage. I cant survive vs. any other class. Mages, Paladins, Locks are broke.

My main is a DH and you can tell the difference right away.

Shame on blizzard for fuck up a nice class like warriors.

Going back to the DH...
    Mi blog personal: HotJoint

Lol, where to start.

"Came back from Vanilla", which private server?

And since when is "Random BG" any indication of anything?

Warrior is the same since 2005 when it comes to any PvP content, you want a personal healer to keep you alive, a personal dispeller, or a Freedom-Bot, with TBC that went from 3 healers to 2 because Paladins exist for the horde too and can freedom and dispel.

And you probably cant do any damage cause you dont play with the right mindset, Warrior changed as it does in every expansion, if you expect to charge-->Mortal Strike-->Execute, back to your private server.

TL;DR

"I suck and don't know how to play a warrior. I haven't played in ages and I'm mostly likely doing something wrong?...Naaah it must be the class"

Quote Originally Posted by HotJoint View Post
    My ilvl is 920 and i still cant do any serious damage.
    ilvl doesn't matter in pvp, you're all using the same templates. An 880 warrior will have the same stats as a 930, give or take a negligible percent.

You and I have vastly different experiences. I just shit on everything as a warrior. Execute charging is hilarious and so much fun. I don't pvp often, but it's been pretty fun for me whenever I do a random bg.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Lol, where to start.

"Came back from Vanilla", which private server?

And since when is "Random BG" any indication of anything?

Warrior is the same since 2005 when it comes to any PvP content, you want a personal healer to keep you alive, a personal dispeller, or a Freedom-Bot, with TBC that went from 3 healers to 2 because Paladins exist for the horde too and can freedom and dispel.

And you probably cant do any damage cause you dont play with the right mindset, Warrior changed as it does in every expansion, if you expect to charge-->Mortal Strike-->Execute, back to your private server.
    Read it again, slowly, and maybe next time you won't end up looking like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by HotJoint View Post
    I just came back to my warrior since vanilla

As for OP, what talents are you running? Do you have full honor talents as well?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

To all the people who drop a response:

When i said "Vanilla" is "Vanilla", no private serer but Blizzard official Game.

Since BC i changed my main and my warrior was always my alt wich in some point of the expansion came back and play mostly pvp. Just random pvp, leaving apart Pandaria where i get to 2200 bracket in RBGs though.

On every expansion warriors felt good, solid, but man in this one they feel weak, with not real dmg, no mobility, and in need of a healbot more than ever. If you compare a warrior with a DH there is just not even a competition.

Maybe they are good in arenas or RBGs, but to enjoy them in some random pvp you need 2 healers and marbe someone to help you out with the damage.

I tried every talent combination i found on internet but that not help at all, so any suggestion would be aprreciate it.

Man poor, poor warriors...
    Mi blog personal: HotJoint

more mobility than vanilla, NO MOBILITY LUL.

go away.

Even as a PvP scrub I always wrecked faces in BG's, despite all the crying and whining I would just go in there and cause havoc, situational awareness and taking advantage of that is key to success and fun. Vanilla BG PvP was just 1shotting people (something Warrior was great at) while hoping you had a healer behind your for invincibility, TBC too for the most part.. Of course compared to that situation Legion might not seem such a smooth ride, you gotta take it like man.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Read it again, slowly, and maybe next time you won't end up looking like an ass.

As for OP, what talents are you running? Do you have full honor talents as well?
    Or learn to realize when its sarcasm.

Retarded posts deserve insulting sarcastic posts.

Pocket healers brah, warriors have never been any good without them.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I've had the opposite experience. Last time I touched warrior was on a Wrath pserver. Decided to level arms in Legion doing BGs in between and it was super fun. Definitely not as fun as it used to be but WoW will never be that fun again.

Now at level cap, even if under geared, it's still tons of fun. You are not a one man army but you can still burst and you have a lot more root breaks now and don't rely on a partner or healer to stay on target. I imagine you tried to sit on an enemy healer? You played a DH and I know those can solo a geared healer but I don't think many others can, but besides that I've been able to slap around every other class so far. Even mages and I don't even have spell reflect yet. Don't give up!
    Last edited by Hyral; 2017-11-05 at 04:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has it all - long layoff, this class sucks, locks are broken...

Before this gets locked - what's your expectation exactly?

Warriors are great in pvp - if you work together with others. Get a pocket healer (or 2) - do the team thing.

Nothing about a class will ever be balanced around its ability to solo other toons.

OP probably didn't spec warpaint. 20% increased damage taken is just asking for trouble.

On the other hand. prot pvp is the most hilarious thing i've ever witnessed. dragon charge into a group of ppl and watch them all knocked back and nothing they can do about it

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Go fury. Run with this…1/3/3/1/2/3/2 spec talents with 2/2/3/2/2/2 honor talents. Every minute or so you can blow people up fairly well. Without a pocket healer you'll die a lot, but that's been pretty much true since the beginning. Once you get the hang of the spec you'll probably do much better than your first attempts, and there's a good chance you'll have fun while doing it, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea warriors are godlike in pvp if you know what you're doing. Flatly, till you get used to the spec, I'd go Fury, spec Bounding Stride, Double time and Barbarian and get used to the distances while you're completely unkitable

Then go arms once you have that all down

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Or learn to realize when its sarcasm.

Retarded posts deserve insulting sarcastic posts.
    No, the only retard post in this thread is yours. You legitimately believed he was playing on a private server because you failed to actually read what he wrote. What he wrote implies he hasn't played a warrior since vanilla, what you thought he wrote was that he was playing a warrior on a vanilla server. Again, try reading, slowly, what people write, before you muck up forums with your garbage.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    No, the only retard post in this thread is yours. You legitimately believed he was playing on a private server because you failed to actually read what he wrote. What he wrote implies he hasn't played a warrior since vanilla, what you thought he wrote was that he was playing a warrior on a vanilla server. Again, try reading, slowly, what people write, before you muck up forums with your garbage.
    To be fair, even the OP didn’t understand his own original post. His second post state he has played his warrior in every xpac to pvp in and they felt strong in every xpac except legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like a learn to play issue... Arms warriors are outstanding right now.

They have great selfhealing/survivability with Defensive Stance and the Soul of the Slaughter artifact trait.

They have far more mobility than they did in vanilla, double charge (with lower CD) with the doubletime talent, plus heroic leap.

They do good very good damage, if you aren't, you are messing up your ability priorities.

Specifically against the paladins you claimed to have trouble with, just using defensive stance and having soul of the slaughter, you should be able to out sustain them easily.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-06 at 12:22 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Considering in Random bg's I can global some classes I have no clue what you are talking about lol.