Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Antorus Raid Release Date, Before the Storm Cover Art, Blue Post

Release Date for Antorus: The Burning Throne Raid
    Ashtag released a tweet stating the release date of the Antorus Raid will be on November 28. This post was backed up by RhoWOW of Realm Maintenance who spoke to J. Allen Brack, executive producer, and confirmed the date.

Christie Golden's Before the Storm Novel Cover Art
    Del Rey Publishing tweeted a photo for the cover art of Christie Golden's upcoming novel Before the Storm!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft Day 2 Wrap-Up
    Another epic BlizzCon has come to a close. Soon the buzz and hum around the Anaheim Convention Center will just be a fading memory, but oh, what memories have been made!

Inside the World of Warcraft

The Instance Live!–*Taking you inside World of Warcraft news and discussion, Scott Johnson of fan favorite podcast “The Instance” hosted a live panel* along with Instance regular Patrick Beja, and guests Pat Krane from Convert to Raid, and World of Warcraft’s own Art Director Chris Robinson.

The Art of World of Warcraft–*World of Warcraft artists provided an inside look* at character design, animation and world building, special effects including spells and all things that sparkle, environment design, dungeon art, and prop art within Battle for Azeroth. Each artist gave an inside look at their process for getting into the culture of the denizens within these new regions and creating the world that Azeroth’s Heroes will adventure through.

DesignCraft | Building Blocks for Level Design–*World of Warcraft designers provided a first-hand look *at the overall process for creating the environments and points of interest within Azeroth that bring the world to life.

World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth Q&A–*Focusing on the newly announced Battle for Azeroth expansion, player questions were gathered from BlizzCon 2017 attendees and community members from around the world to be answered live on the main stage. If you missed it, you can check out the coverage from Wowhead, or watch the VoD* on the BlizzCon site.

World of Warcraft Boss Design Workshop–*The WoW encounter team invited the community to peek behind the scenes at their roundtable, where they brainstormed and designed a new dungeon boss from scratch. What would normally take months, was condensed to just a short 60-minute window.

Taking Attendees into the Battle for Lordaeron

10,000 lucky BlizzCon attendees were randomly selected to have their character printed in 3D and join the fray as either one of the Horde or the Alliance in the Battle for Lordaeron Diorama. Attendees were able to visit the site here to see if they made it to the battleground.

Meet the World of Warcraft Arena 2017 World Champions: ABC!

12 teams from around the globe fought their way to BlizzCon 2017, but in the end, only one could claim the top prize and take home the trophy – and the cash. Congratulations go to ABC who defeated Panda Global to become the World of Warcraft Arena 2017 World Champions!

If you missed any of the matches, you can see them all on the BlizzCon.com site.

So Long and thanks for another great BlizzCon. We’ll see you in Azeroth!

*Virtual Ticket Required

By this rate Battle for Azeroth release date will be announced at Blizzcon 2018.
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2017-11-06 at 02:13 AM.

Now where is my Beta release date ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    By this rate Battle for Alliance release date will be announced at Blizzcon 2018.

Deleted
    The release date for the book before the storm is 15th of may 2018. Im geussing the BfA expansion isnt coming anytime soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Now where is my Beta release date ?
    Legion released 1 year and 1 month after the announcement. Beta started 3 months after announcement.

This leads to BfA beta release: Feburary 2018
    BfA game release: November/December 2018 (e.g. right after Blizzcon)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    By this rate Battle for Alliance release date will be announced at Blizzcon 2018.
    I knew that the blood of Azeroth being so Alliance themed couldn't be mere coincidence...

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally. Antorus took forever to be opened. Nov 28th can't come any sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    now i am not a fan of any alliance lore or character but boy, anduin looks like he just wrote the book '' how to look charismatic in 3 simple ways '' and then let sylvanas publish it.

he is not badass or anything but portrayed beyond perfect in that very sketch.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Danare View Post
    Finally. Antorus took forever to be opened.
    Actually, it didn't. Its only like one week behind the predicted schedule that previous raids followed.

Deleted
    fan favorite podcast “The Instance”
    Fan favorite, yeah, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Actually, it didn't. Its only like one week behind the predicted schedule that previous raids followed.
    Right, Tomb is just such a shitcan of a raid that people feel like its been longer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I should correct my message

Finally. It felt like it took forever for the raid to be opened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, are you ready for a year of Argus and Antorus? Lets hope Antorus doesn't have that many soak mechanics

Blizzcon showed me how infantile modern Americans have become. Their grandparents stormed the beaches of Normandy and these cucks dress up in cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by SoyBoy View Post
    Blizzcon showed me how infantile modern Americans have become. Their grandparents stormed the beaches of Normandy and these cucks dress up in cosplay.
    seriously wtf was that statement lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I'm easily confused lately. So there's nothing currently on the PTR (waiting for Blizz to start 7.3.5 - which will be "in the next few weeks"?) and Antorus starts 11/28. That means we should be able to start grinding the new titan essences to upgrade legendaries after 11/28? That doesn't have to wait until 7.3.5, does it? Thoughts on when the next patch will drop then? Not likely until after the new year?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    seriously wtf was that statement lol
    So true lol, I served and would also do cosplay for fun... two things are not mutually exclusive, people think there's something wrong with other peoples fun >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    Sorry, I'm easily confused lately. So there's nothing currently on the PTR (waiting for Blizz to start 7.3.5 - which will be "in the next few weeks"?) and Antorus starts 11/28. That means we should be able to start grinding the new titan essences to upgrade legendaries after 11/28? That doesn't have to wait until 7.3.5, does it? Thoughts on when the next patch will drop then? Not likely until after the new year?
    7.3.5 has nothing to do with Antorus, the essences are in the game already but they unlock with Antorus. 7.3.5 will probably make it to Ptr within the next few weeks, but don't expect a huge amount of development on it til the next year with Dec mostly Xmas/New years vacations (like how they shut alpha down two years ago). My guess? 7.3.5 in Feb/Mar with beta Mar/April

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is hoping it isn't another Warlords expansion!