Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Nah. Keep them separate. Bad idea.

Doesn't affect classic players in the slightest, because they do not even play current.
    No problem adding it at all.

Classic players can't even decide what patch they want.
    kek

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Also, what negative sides would be there for the classic players who are not into collecting? They would get additional people to play with, this should be the most important thing to them. Are they afraid that some collector would ninjaloot their items or what?
    It would be a different game for different players, even if it 'feels' similar. The cross-promotions between games that have encouraged participating in group-content have been complete and total shitshows.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I would love to see my grasp on the damn tiger but I am not in support that I can just go to a museum to get it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, I would love to see my grasp on the damn tiger but I am not in support that I can just go to a museum to get it.
    I would not mind to get it any other way in the game beside the BMAH. I still have the ZG set on my character from the times back then. I also have farmed both new mounts from the 5man heroics. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not mind to get it any other way in the game beside the BMAH. I still have the ZG set on my character from the times back then. I also have farmed both new mounts from the 5man heroics. :/
    I farmed/raided ZG like mad... and the damn tiger... never.. dropped for me...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Also, what negative sides would be there for the classic players who are not into collecting? They would get additional people to play with, this should be the most important thing to them. Are they afraid that some collector would ninjaloot their items or what?
    This is a great point. I'm unlikely to play Classic because I'm content with the current game. I like the quality-of-life improvements that have been made over the years, and I like the direction that class specializations have been and are going. Although I get nostalgic sometimes about Vanilla, it was a different time with a different guild and a different set of friends. Playing Classic won't fill that hole for me. But allowing me to fill out my collections with things that are no longer obtainable will get me to play Classic.

I support the one-way-transfer system.

More likely than not game data will be separate.
    Pets and mounts were kept in yours bags in Vanilla. You didn’t learn them like we do now.