Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How about when your country reaches over 225 contiguous years with the same government in control you can tell us what’s best for the United States of America.

Enjoy your week everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodka View Post
    As an American, I am so sick and tired of hearing about these mass shootings. It seems that after each shooting not a damn thing changes with the gun laws and these shooting still continue to happen. He had a record of mental/abusive behavior, and yet he was still allowed to buy an assault rifle. When will enough be enough for the laws to truly change?
    That's what we keep asking ourselves. Don't let yourself be silenced. Speak up. Let them know. They think the entire nation is behind them and their 2nd amendment. If people like you don't take part in this conversation, this is really just Europeans telling Americans they're silly. A notion Americans usually tend to ignore.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    "everyone who disagrees with me is retarded" This is your argument, how childish.

If you think run restriction will stop violence, I can only LOL at that, when there are countless violent acts that have been done without guns
    It isn't even an argument. It's literally impossible to think that more guns will fix gun violence. You have to either be trolling or mentally challenged to not understand that, and I'm guessing it's probably not the former.

I think gun restriction will reduce gun violence. You're comparing different things, but I know you probably don't understand that. There are plenty of violent things people can do without guns. But guns exist solely to kill people, there is literally no other purpose to guns and there is no reason to own one if you don't plan on killing someone. You can't say the same about knives, cars, or whatever other false equivalence you're gonna try to use.

I am definitely enjoying the hypocrisy of all the people who push for more immigration restrictions, yet whine about gun control. People shouldn't take away the freedoms of those who aren't harming others in order to feel more safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    How about when your country reaches over 225 contiguous years with the same government in control you can tell us what’s best for the United States of America.

Enjoy your week everyone.
    Are you kidding me? We've lost empires that lasted longer than that before your continent was discovered by us. LOL
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Getting rid of guns means fewer dead Americans. Keeping guns means more dead Americans. Pro gun means being okay with dead Americans.
    Abortion means more dead Americans, pro-life means fewer dead Americans. Abortion means being okay with dead children.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    So unless violence and criminal activity is undone 100%, we may as well just shrug our shoulders and continue to have more 2nd amendment blood sacrifices?
    Would you give up a little liberty for temporary safety?

Looks like I angered the anti gun nuts, too many to reply too, I will leave it as I really don't value your opinion. this isn't a gun debate thread, stop trying to turn it into one.

No matter how hard you stroke your keyboard, stomp your feet, or angry you get, it won't change gun laws, I have no desire to argue about it with you all day, I actually have things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    Abortion means more dead Americans, pro-life means fewer dead Americans. Abortion means being okay with dead children.
    How do you abort children? Abortions happens in the womb before birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Are you kidding me? We've lost empires that lasted longer than that before your continent was discovered by us. LOL
    That didn’t mean it didn’t exist my fiend. There were people here long before Europeans. Besides, an empire isn’t a country.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-11-06 at 01:27 PM.

Looks like I angered the anti gun nuts, too many to reply too, I will leave it as I really don't value your opinion. this isn't a gun debate thread, stop trying to turn it into one.

No matter how hard you stroke your keyboard, stomp your feet, or angry you get, it won't change gun laws, I have no desire to argue about it with you all day, I actually have things to do.
    Get the big XXL popcorn pack. The next mass shooting is just around the corner...

That's what we keep asking ourselves. Don't let yourself be silenced. Speak up. Let them know. They think the entire nation is behind them and their 2nd amendment. If people like you don't take part in this conversation, this is really just Europeans telling Americans they're silly. A notion Americans usually tend to ignore.
    Americans understand, at least a lot of us. The problem is that Americans have no real power over anything, the country isn't a democracy and the rich control things. The gun lobbyists will never let anything restrict gun ownership because it would cut into their profits. They don't care how many innocent Americans are killed every week, as long as they make their money and pay off the politicians things will stay as they are.

And honestly, at this point, I don't think I care either. Texans love their guns, and now they're seeing firsthand what happens when anyone can own one. Until more red states have attacks like this happen nothing will change, because Republicans won't care unless they lose voters to it.

It's good to know you don't support all those immigration restrictions the administration is pushing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like "stand your ground" will eventually face "open weapon carry permit" and end in a tragedy. I'm a bit surprised that it hasn't happened, yet. But it will, I'm absolutely convinced.
    Not exactly the same thing but a couple years ago my wife went for her conceal carry permit. Her instructor started the class with a line that was pretty much...

This is a conceal carry class. This mean you will carry your weapon concealed on your person. If you want to Open Carry you best hope none of the people in this class or any other class has the desire to do harm in a public or private setting. You will be their first target and will provide them with another weapon.

I was shocked to see an actual trainer say how dangerous Open Carrying can be if someone concealing wishes to do start firing on crowds in a store/church/concert. This is the kind of training and education that we need.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

No, you angered the anti dead Americans nuts.

No matter how hard you stroke your keyboard, stomp your feet, or angry you get, we will keep fighting to save the lives of Americans, which you seem to be willing to sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I am definitely enjoying the hypocrisy of all the people who push for more immigration restrictions, yet whine about gun control. People shouldn't take away the freedoms of those who aren't harming others in order to feel more safe.
    And I feel the hypocrisy of people who pro-gun ban and anti abortion ban. I guess you guys don't care about kids, only grown ups lifes that matter right?

Oh you still haven't realized that gun ban requires very strict border control to be effective, which means no more illegal immigrants. Uh-oh.

I'm just happy to see that you don't support restrictive immigration measures. There's no sense in punishing the innocent in order to hopefully try and catch some of the bad ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ironic considering you have to pull a quote from a guy who died over 150 years ago to defend an amendment made over 200 years ago to rationalize the failure of governance today. It's not an either/or proposition, we can have both stringent rules regarding the sale and use of firearms and a free and safe country.

That didn’t mean it didn’t exist my fiend. There were people here long before Europeans.
    I really, really don't think it counts, considering how you worked so very hard in reducing them to insignificance either by eradicating them outright or by isolating them in such small areas that they're actually not much more than a blip in the statistics these days. You really couldn't have made a worse comeback than that.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    And I feel the hypocrisy of people who pro-gun ban and anti abortion ban. I guess you guys don't care about kids, only grown ups lifes that matter right?

Oh you still haven't realized that gun ban requires very strict border control to be effective, which means no more illegal immigrants. Uh-oh.
    It's a good thing I don't support gun control. Man, being logically consistent is awesome, you should try it.

Get rid of gun control, abortions should be legal, get rid of restrictive immigration measures. Freedom is fucking awesome.

I consider the gun-control people to be the same as the anti-abortion folks, who are also the same as the people who want to restrict immigration.