Use Shift as a key, instead of a modifier.

So, this must be a REALLY weird question, but there is anyway to make the "Shift" key a keybind instead of a modifier, I wanna really use that key to bind spells.

Not within WoW. You need to reassign the key using your keyboard's driver software (e.g. Logitech or Razor) or a program like AutoHotKey.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Yes.

Here's an example. I wrote this macro for example to turn the SHIFT,ALT, and CTRL keys on the right side of the keyboard into keys that toggles the collection journal panel open and closed. Its kinda funny because if you hold it down, it spams the window open and shut haha.

/run local f=ToggleCollectionsJournal;CreateFrame("Frame"):SetScript("OnUpdate",function()if IsRightShiftKeyDown()then f(3)end if IsRightControlKeyDown()then f(2)end if IsRightAltKeyDown()then f(1)end end)

Unfortunately, I believe calling the spell casting function is protected in scripts so you won't be able to bind spells using this technique. However, if you have other keys bound to utility, you could bind them to these keys which would free up keys to bind in the normal way to spells.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

You could remap the shift key through your computer then use it in game the way you want. Outside of that you will need a program that lets you change the function of your keyboard for different programs or a keyboard that will toggle on it's own.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more interested in knowing why you cant bind keys differently, there should be much better alternatives.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..