Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsumaki View Post
    Couple of months to grind 60 levels + clean a whole raid while most of the people of that time were newcomers in MMO, that's still pretty fast to me
    Its not "2 weeks and people will be 10-15 man clearing MC" fast, which is where this conversation started.

Wait until Naxx 40. I'd love to see warriors stacking cloth spell hit items again

Imagine going into MC with 39 other people who actually know how to play. It will be LFR levels of difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    You mean the game we already bought however many years ago?

I mean hell, I bought WoW Classic and I started in BC.

There's no possible way for them to resell the box. It would backfire in their faces, and they know it. It's possible they will MAKE a box that maybe comes with something, so they have an excuse to re-sell the collectors edition. (And therefore, re-release the old pets for access in the new game, since so many people still want them.) At absolute worst though, to play the game, you'll be asked to pay a sub fee.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they should, just guessing that they will have a premium for the new game. They will advertise it as "World of Warcraft Classic", it will be a separate game you buy. It will have a separate button on your launch-bar.

Maybe they will give people credit who actually purchased vanilla wow at some point, but even that I doubt.

And I also think there will be an additional fee to your monthly subscription. Maybe free for the first couple of months, but this is the excuse they need to get you paying 20 per month instead of 15.

Part of me thinks it would be a better experience if people have to pay for it. There's obviously a lot of people who just want to see it fail, it might be good to force them to pay if they want to get in there and wreck the place, that may make them think twice. Conversely it shows a certain level of commitment from the people who want it to work if they are willing to throw some cash at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Add difficulty tiers. That interferes with the doofus PURE VANILLA ONRY stance some have but whatever, it's more fun and adds longevity.
    Mythic Molten Core would rustle so many jimmies. Glorious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Its not "2 weeks and people will be 10-15 man clearing MC" fast, which is where this conversation started.
    Sure but see this year on some private servers (100% Blizz like) : Rag was down after 2 weeks by a 35+ raid

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the raiding is not going to be the main draw. I'm more interested in the nostalgia aspect and the slower progression. I also would like to go back with everything I know now and try things differently. I'll give the pvp a wide berth though, I don't have the patience or reflexes for it anymore.