Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Nah...we would of had a background download ..which we haven't...plus add in Monday is a Major Holiday for the USA too.
    Last I checked Blizzard wasn't a government entity or bank, so they are working like the rest of us. Hell, I work adjacent to government and banks and I'm working today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    IDK about it not being a major holiday. It's a federal holiday and all that, usually means it's major...
    Major is where I put Christmas, because otherwise that would make Christmas a Legendary holiday if MLK was on par. The only places that close for MLK are Banks and Government offices. Everything else is open on MLK day. Even Thanksgiving is above MLK as well in terms of what is open/closed.

I'm okay with the patch being tomorrow as my BLP just reset and I'm down to the final 4 for my spec and one of them is my BiS that I want so I can have fucking self healing.

Yeap, Tomorrow, Tuesday 1/16/18 is Patchday.

Swing and a miss. Better luck next time.

- - - Updated - - -

IDK about it not being a major holiday. It's a federal holiday and all that, usually means it's major...
    Never even had it off for school, nothing aside from gov't offices and banks are closed, it's more like a.... medium holiday.

A minor holiday would be something like St. Patrick's Day.

There's no medium. It's either major or minor. Oh, and I got MLK day off from school. From what I can tell there are very few places that DON'T get MLK day off from school...
    Yes, lets only break it down to Major or Minor. MLK = Christmas. For sure. You're right.

A minor holiday would be something like St. Patrick's Day.

There's no medium. It's either major or minor. Oh, and I got MLK day off from school.
    We just define majory holidays different then, to me a major holiday is one where most things are shut down, schools, stores, etc. Christmas, New Years, the Fourth.

Barely anything shuts down for MLK and if your school did, guess you're lucky then?

Again, there are VERY few places that school doesn't close for MLK day. I wasn't lucky, I was average. You were unlucky that you went to one of the handful of districts in this country that doesn't give their students the day off.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, that's the only way to break it down. I'm not sure you understand the words you're using. Good luck with that!
    I'm not sure you understand you can use other words with more nuance to describe something. Almost like there is more than just black and white. but good luck with deciding that things can only be this or that despite there being other ways to describe something. You seem to be in control.