Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

7.3.5 release date ?

Has anything been said about that in Blizzcon ?

No, only thing we know is it's coming to the PTR "a few weeks after blizzcon".

I don't expect it to release before feb/march.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I said this in other threads, I expect somewhere before christmas.

If not, and it ends up needing a lot of time, then January+

It's a big zone leveling/dungeon-level update, perfect to release on a holiday.

Pre-order bonus for 4 Allied races would even be better.

Of course nothing has been said, and maybe the patch is much bigger then we think.

Personally hoping it also adds things like proper gathering skill updates.

Since zones aren't tied to levels so much anymore you could mine saronite at 60, and fel iron ore at 78 and still quest at-level due to scaling.

Also I expect northrend flying to be lowered to 60 as well.

I imagine Cata/Pandaria is the 80-90 bracket. WoD might just get 90-100 free to pick any zone. Legion likely just stays the same for now.

Hopefully they lower the level requirement for pandaria flying to 80 as well.

7.3 started the process of adding personal loot to vanilla dungeons, 7.3.5 will most likely vastly expand that to all 5-man dungeons.

For example, you could probably do Halls of Lightning with people that are 60, or 74 or 80.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-06 at 12:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd expect early next year, after Christmas and after Antorus LFR is fully released.

It'll be pushed out probably in February/March as the next set of content to keep people going until the summer, which is when they'll start putting out pre-patch stuff over the next few months like they did at the start of Legion, leading up to the BFA release at the end of 2018.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    7.3.5 will be implemented Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I said this in other threads, I expect somewhere before christmas.
    Before Christmas? Antorus gets released in 3 weeks, most likely the last LFR wing of Antorus will open just before the game is put into maintenance mode before Christmas and New Year. The chances that 7.3.5 will be launched this year are 0,00000000%. There's no time left to do that. PTR testing of 7.3.5 might start early next year with a launch in Q1 next year to counter the 10-12 months drought of Antorus.

Edit: we have the Antorus schedule now: https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/928330390678335488

The last LFR wing will be opened mid January.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-11-08 at 06:54 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Near the end of a fiscal quarter. The whole of Legion, except 7.1 has been like that.

So, end of Feb or March

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

Haven't seen anything official from Blizz. However, if they stick to their legion release schedule of 77 days between patches...

7.3.2 is the current patch and was released on October 24th 2017

+77 days

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

They may stick to that schedule, they said things at blizzcon like, "we want to get this into your hands much sooner than 8.0" when talking about world scaling. It's possible we could see 7.3.5 at that time but right now we have no way of knowing.

I heard the current PTR was taken down yesterday or day before. Maybe keep an eye on PTR updates. Once 7.3.5 makes it to PTR people usually get a better sense of release times. Also Antorus raid release Nov 28th but doesn't appear to be its own patch (yet?) so maybe we'll get some better ideas after the raid releases.

I am on the train so can’t look it up. But go in game and look when the Wrath Timewalking is, and I bet it will before that.

Edit: wife just texted me and it is Feb 13th, so using the 77 days that someone mentioned above seems about right
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2017-11-09 at 01:48 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

I'd look for the PTR one week after Antorus is out (Nov 28 --> Dec 5). The team will be busy the week Antorus comes out fixing bugs and otherwise putting out new fires. A PTR can last several weeks to a couple months depending on the amount of content to be tested. Anything from January 9 to February 20 makes sense for 7.3.5 to go live. Anything before that is a snowflake in the furnace.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcodez View Post
    Haven't seen anything official from Blizz. However, if they stick to their legion release schedule of 77 days between patches...

+77 days

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

They may stick to that schedule, they said things at blizzcon like, "we want to get this into your hands much sooner than 8.0" when talking about world scaling. It's possible we could see 7.3.5 at that time but right now we have no way of knowing.

I heard the current PTR was taken down yesterday or day before. Maybe keep an eye on PTR updates. Once 7.3.5 makes it to PTR people usually get a better sense of release times. Also Antorus raid release Nov 28th but doesn't appear to be its own patch (yet?) so maybe we'll get some better ideas after the raid releases.

Everything related to Antorus came with 7.3.2, so its already here.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcodez View Post

+77 days

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

7.3.2 didn't even stick to schedule so there's that. So there's little reason to assume this one will as well. I don't think you're too far off but January 9 is too early when considering things slow down a lot during the holidays in Blizzard offices as well. That happened this year.

One thing for sure though is that it has to release before February 13th sometime. That is when the next Wotlk TW begins (not counting the current one) and the patch comes with Ulduar TW. The following Wotlk TW would be too far into an irrelevant point of the expansion and more towards a point where we're preparing for the next one to come soon, which kills any hype Ulduar would have on release. My guess then would have to be late Jan/early Feb, no earlier no later.

After Antorus LFR is fully out.

The main thing is the "event in silithus". The story content of 7.3.5 deals with that, so the entire playbase needs to have access to it, which will only be once Antorus LFR has been out for a week or two.

1 month to PTR release.

4 months testing.

1 month more because reasons.

May.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    7.3.5 will be here before the 28th. Give it a week or two after and 7.3.5 will be on the PTR. Once there, might take about 3 months to go live. So early Spring.

Deleted
    Thought 7.3.5 was the release of the raid? so with that in mind is it not released on the 28th, next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Erixi View Post
    7.3.5 will be here before the 28th. Give it a week or two after and 7.3.5 will be on the PTR. Once there, might take about 3 months to go live. So early Spring.
    And we are now 5 days away from Opening of the Raid and the patch is still not here!

Oh how wrong you have being so far.

Deleted
    Probably around or after christmas is my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Before Christmas? Antorus gets released in 3 weeks, most likely the last LFR wing of Antorus will open just before the game is put into maintenance mode before Christmas and New Year. The chances that 7.3.5 will be launched this year are 0,00000000%. There's no time left to do that. PTR testing of 7.3.5 might start early next year with a launch in Q1 next year to counter the 10-12 months drought of Antorus.

Edit: we have the Antorus schedule now: https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/928330390678335488

The last LFR wing will be opened mid January.
    Raid schedules aren't bound anymore to such patch releases. Blizzard even announced that the PTR would open a couple weeks after Blizzcon.