Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    February is so far away! Darn!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think all signs point at late January/early February. If I had to bet, I would say 30/31th January. It would also match 77 days between new content releases (Antorus was week late due to Thanksgiving).

Only thing that would delay 7.3.5 is old leveling testing, but I think it would be better idea to just release it and tune on live - very few will bother with testing old content on PTR anyway.

Also I guess pre-order with first 4 Allied races will come soon after this and Alpha start shortly after they'll close 7.3.5 PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yes.

its not gonna happen early january seeing that they now gonna take - a well deserved - holiday break. Plus it makes no sense to release 7.3.5 before lfr wing 4 opens so its clearly at earliest February 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yes, I am. As I said I was sceptical about the PTR release this year but even after Blizzard announcing and bringing it online. There is no way we're going to see 7.3.5 on live servers within the next two months or so. As already said, it doesn't even make sense to bring it live in Q1. It could happen but I'm sceptical.

7.3.5 is a some kind of "bridge patch" between 7.3 / Antorus and 8.0. There is no need to bring it online one month or so after Antorus. It makes sense to release it when Antorus is several months old and 8.0 pre patch still months away.
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...y/PTR25848.jpg

Release candidate

I can't wait for straight back orcs since they are my 2nd favourite horde race.

7 hours maintenance on weds, but nothing about 7.3.5 yet

Its coming on Tuesday/wednesday. Have faith my young padawans. Still going by the fact they add scarab event items in patch. There is no need what so ever to have them in this patch if its not used in this event

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Its coming on Tuesday/wednesday. Have faith my young padawans. Still going by the fact they add scarab event items in patch. There is no need what so ever to have them in this patch if its not used in this event
    Unless of course they aren't happy with the current state of the patch. Adding in some temporary mounts isn't urgent enough to rush out a patch they aren't happy with. I really hope it is this week though. The maintenance does appear to be longer than usual. It's 3am-11am in EU when I think it is normally 3am-5am or something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Unless of course they aren't happy with the current state of the patch. Adding in some temporary mounts isn't urgent enough to rush out a patch they aren't happy with. I really hope it is this week though. The maintenance does appear to be longer than usual. It's 3am-11am in EU when I think it is normally 3am-5am or something like that.
    It is definitely this week or next, that downtime is either to deploy patch or for some prep work.

no background downloader. not this week.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    no background downloader. not this week.
    Wouldn't rule it out over that, could be a very small (mb wise) patch, most of it is just database changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Wouldn't rule it out over that, could be a very small (mb wise) patch, most of it is just database changes.
    This. There is not much new content added.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    This. There is not much new content added.
    And most of the changes are server side I would think, hence extended maintenance?

Deleted
    The extended maintenance + release candidate on PTR sure makes it very likely to be this week. And it should not be that big of a patch since a big part of it is scaling tech. Not sure why blizzard hasnt made any announcements yet. Maybe even they are not sure yet about the release date and it will be a last moment decision?

Deleted
    at this phase i would not be suprised Q3 2019... been to long, probaly not this week but next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    7 hours maintenance on weds, but nothing about 7.3.5 yet
    Me thinks you misread the post its a 8 hour maintenance...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Me thinks you misread the post its a 8 hour maintenance...
    ya, which makes me think its this Tuesday that 7.3.5 is out. it also adds in Mounts for the Scarab mini event coming up on the sunday following.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    ya, which makes me think its this Tuesday that 7.3.5 is out. it also adds in Mounts for the Scarab mini event coming up on the sunday following.
    Nah...we would of had a background download ..which we haven't...plus add in Monday is a Major Holiday for the USA too.

Nah...we would of had a background download ..which we haven't...plus add in Monday is a Major Holiday for the USA too.
    It's not a major holiday lol, it's just a bank holiday. And the patch size will be small, very little in terms of content needed to be downloaded, mostly database changes server side.

15+ Year Old Account
    well blizzard just proved me right about Tuesday being patch day, so... ya. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    well blizzard just proved me right about Tuesday being patch day, so... ya. lol
    kudos to you