Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    I'd like Greater Invis back for all specs
    This is what I miss most. Well, aside from Blast Wave that used to dismount people back in Wrath. Had some fun times in front of Ulduar. <3
    Flame Orb was also fun.

So you guys just want some shit spells replaced with other shit spells, right?
    I mean, come on, seriously? Dispell Curse? Alter Time? Feels like people just want to faceroll and meme all day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Pet should be a talent and a cd like Xuen for monks
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I agree with this 100%, wasn't that how it was in WC3?

I disagree. I always disagree when this comes up. I know a lot of people don't like having a pet spec, and I agree the Water Elemental has been badly implemented for PVE (water jet needs a redesign), but I think Frost should be designed as our pet spec just to make it different from fire and frost. Fire and Frost are already dangerously close to each other in design space, the pet is one of the few differentiating aspects of the spec left.

Lonely Winter allows us to play without the pet if we desire. I'd actually prefer for that talent to go away and hope Blizzard would take the opportunity to make the pet work better, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I'd prefer if the pet was at least a viable choice for PVE over having no pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Anyways I want rune of power destroyed, and mirror images made baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    I agree with most of the people here, I wan RoP gone. I miss decurse.
    Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Rune of Power of AIDS.

Bring back the real Frost Bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I don't like Rune of Power.
    Everyone hates Rune of Power. You wouldn't know it from the lengths Blizzard has gone to in order to preserve it. I think THEY like the idea too much. If they don't kill it, they should at least make it Arcane only. Arcane feels like the only spec that ROP works with.

Flame On baked into Fire blast. Flame On talent replaced with new talent with pyro bracers effect.

DB helm effect baked into AF talent.

Tier 60 Fire choice of new AF talent, PF, or bracer effect talent.

Replace RoP with AoP. Aura of Power, RoP but you can move freely.

Mirror Images baseline, returned to old functionality (less damage, more tanking).

Mirror Images talent replaced with "Multicolored Rhombohedron". Place a floating diamond that can be attacked and does 130% of the damage to nearby enemies. 130% damage is also done to tanks, to make up for getting 30% more damage.
    Last edited by nukie; 2017-11-21 at 10:27 PM.

Rune of Power would be far more interesting if it worked in a way akin to:
    "Empowers your three next Fireball/Frostbolt/Arcane blast cast"
    -Causing three frostbolts to each proc flurry
    -Causing the next three fireballs to crit
    -Causing three arcane blasts to each grant four charges

As it is now it`s dull and cumbersome
    Alter time was great fun.
    Perhaps temporal shield could work for PvE as well, but would be somewhat redundant with alter time back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nukie View Post
    Mirror Images talent replaced with "Multicolored Rhombohedron". Place a floating diamond that can be attacked and does 130% of the damage to nearby enemies. 130% damage is also done to tanks, to make up for getting 30% more damage.
    There was an ability like this (prismatic crystal) in the past, but got abused a lot. Mostly in PVP, with an ingi rocket that dealt 500k dmg. Usually the numbers in pvp are lowered, but this rocket + crystal actally oneshottet most players.

Deleted
    - RoP gone for good.
    - Bring back mage armors, instant cast and unique benefits (the early cata version i believe)
    - MI like it used to be - baseline, minor dps + threat nullified.

Fire:
    - Old combustion
    - Old ignite (from crits only)
    Frost:
    - Deep freeze (when it used to nuke bosses)
    - Shatter mastery (keep icicles for GS, cuz its cool)
    Arcane:
    - Focus magic (if someone forgot, that's 3% crit buff you gave to 1 person, and and it autobuffed you every time they critted)
    - Get rid of Arcane blast, the whole mechanic is meh.

Remove Frostbolt. Then I don't have to keep fucking pressing it.

Bring back PoM for one and all.

I love RoP. But it should only be there for Arcane. I fully feel that it never matched Frost or Fire.

Arcane only Time Warp. Arcane needs a bit of re imagining, I feel. I want a really hard hitting Arcane Barrage. It feels terrible to reset your chain and your barrage hitting for really not too impressive damage. I always felt that it should be a nuke, especially when coming from 4 ABs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Rune of Power baseline, but make it instant. and off the GCD
    now its fixed

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatestWaffle View Post
    now its fixed
    Sure, whatever. I like the movement limiting aspect, but not the fact that you have to spend execute time to place it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    There was an ability like this (prismatic crystal) in the past, but got abused a lot. Mostly in PVP, with an ingi rocket that dealt 500k dmg. Usually the numbers in pvp are lowered, but this rocket + crystal actally oneshottet most players.
    I was actually poking fun at Prismatic (multicolored) Crystal (it was a rhombohedron), and players' hate for it, with this suggestion. Especially the "the tank takes the damage too" part because of all the QQ about the tanks moving the boss away from the crystal. One of the worst abilities ever implemented into this game, which made RoP look good by comparison.

Remove nothing. im sick of losing spells every expansion.
    Give back alter time. Alter time was awesome.
    also, stop putting spells on the fucking talentree, i want to use them all, not being forced to only pick 1 and never use the other 2 ever because they arent as good as the bis option.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of rune of power or make it instant cast. Make other spells like mirror image useful again. Could add khadgars spell to unlock chests. Alter time maybe but it is just op. Remove curse too.

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    Rune of Power.... gone please

I'd like Greater Invis back for all specs, change frost bomb to actually do damage on it's own instead of amping ice lance damage

Frost bomb should be a long CD supernuke similar to Sapphiron's frost bomb in NAXX40 with the same visual and effect. Make it a fun spell for once, using current numbers have it have a 2 min CD, then instant cast, drop a bomb from above on a target, dealing 4M damage, when exlodes freezes all enemies in the radius for 5 seconds or something like that. Make it only work in PVE to avoid PVP balance.
    Last edited by nycnyc88; 2017-12-08 at 05:37 PM.

Remove: Rune of Power, Blazing Speed proc from Cauterize, Cinderstorm, and Blazing Soul

Returned: Blazing Speed, Molten Fury talent, Fire Orb, Alter Time, Deep Freeze, Improved Counterspell, Cata Frost Mastery, Improved Cone of Cold

Baseline: Frost/Arcane spells for Fire, Frost/Fire spells for Arcane, and Arcane/Fire spells for Frost

with so many good abilities getting axed how on earth did Rune of Power survive pruning? it's possibly the only good case of pruning i can think of (and never happened)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwizard View Post
    Alter time back.
    Mirror images back as baseline spell.

Now the things i want removed the most are rune of "power" and the casting idle pose..
    I definitely think mages should've gotten the shaman casting idle.

The mage casting idle looks much more primal, fitting the shamans better
    And the shaman casting idle looks much more controlled and regal, fitting the mages better

But, people love their straight backed orcs I guess..

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Want back: Ice Floes multi-spec, Prismatic Crystal (never believed I'd say that), Alter Time as it was used in MoP (procs returned, big re-cast window). And just now the thought of old AT+PC combo crossed my mind, broken. I want MI as a uni-spec base with lesser dmg, and I also want Evanesce back, loved its usefulness in PvE.

Ciao bella: Not a spell itself but Unstable Magic feels like a very boring choice, it can leave for good. RoP still has limitations, should go.

Fire
    - Remove Blazing Soul - Put Cauterizing Blink here but a buffed version so it heals 15/20% of our hp over 6 seconds
    - Remove Controlled Burn - Blizzard is putting Phoenix Flames here
    - Buff Unstable Magic so it does some damage pure Single Target, they can take away the aoe effect in return

Frost
    - Make Ebonbolt baseline, maybe add a quest so we 'learn' how to cast it without our staff. Alternatively they could remove Thermal void & put Ebonbolt in its place.
    - Remove Glacial Insulation, add Jouster in return but slightly buffed, so Icelance makes us take 8/10% less damage.
    - Remove Frost Bomb, add Freezing Rain, so now we have to choose between Stronger Blizzard or Free Cast Blizzard on AoE
    - Buff Unstable Magic so it does some damage pure Single Target, they can take away the aoe effect in return

I don't play Arcane much so I can't really make accurate adjustments

I've seen some posts about Prismatic Crystal and Alter Time, these spells are brokenly overpowered and can't be balanced.