Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Eastern clash final was also a treat to watch. Definitely recommend watching the vods if you missed it.

I missed it live, thanks to a migraine. Will see if I can catch up tomorrow.

Erho has been suspended from HGC play for the remainder of 2018: https://esports.heroesofthestorm.com...ainder-of-2018

Overly sexist remarks/behaviour from what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Overly sexist remarks/behaviour from what I heard.
    He reportedly threatened his ex-girlfriend with deportation as well. Erho himself is blaming him following right wing political perspective.

I don't know where to put it so I may as well put it here. I've been watching Quackniix's stream lately and he's actively shotcalling for his teams, and you can see what a massive advantage that is. It's really a treat to be able to watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholan View Post
    He reportedly threatened his ex-girlfriend with deportation as well. Erho himself is blaming him following right wing political perspective.
    https://twitter.com/MytiaZimmer/stat...770369/photo/1

Yeah... I just ran through this twitter, glad he's out.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    https://twitter.com/MytiaZimmer/stat...770369/photo/1

Yeah... I just ran through this twitter, glad he's out.
    I've heard some negative things about his Ex-Girlfriend, Lauralania, as well, but it still doesn't excuse the horrible things he's done. He seemed to be doing better on the streams I have seen, was a bit disturbing finding out some of the things he's done/said.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I heard the brand new hero Li Li was played in HGC.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Rich has actually been streaming his HGC games today. No comms though.

Athero/Arcaner role-swap probably incoming. Athero's been spamming offlaners and Arcaner tanks in HL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Fnatic needs to drop Badbenny.

He obviously is a good player, but I am starting to doubt him on a melee role. His solo lane play is mediocre at best as he often overextends and enemy teams started to gank him which makes Fnatic to lose a lot of experience. Then I am also not sold on his Hero pool, I understand it is new to him, but Athero was more convicing in melee role just month after a swap from Tank. Even in team fights he is often the first one to fall.

I don't know, he seems like the weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Man, Fnatic needs to drop Badbenny.

He obviously is a good player, but I am starting to doubt him on a melee role. His solo lane play is mediocre at best as he often overextends and enemy teams started to gank him which makes Fnatic to lose a lot of experience. Then I am also not sold on his Hero pool, I understand it is new to him, but Athero was more convicing in melee role just month after a swap from Tank. Even in team fights he is often the first one to fall.

I don't know, he seems like the weakest link.
    Don't disagree with the Benny thing but we have to keep in mind that Athero was the sololaner for Expert before the roster swaps.

I also think Mene's a problem for Fnatic. You now have 2 ranged assassins in Quack and Mene who are quite rigid (compared to the ones in rival teams) in terms of hero pools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Don't disagree with the Benny thing but we have to keep in mind that Athero was the sololaner for Expert before the roster swaps.
    No, Athero was originally a Tank player and made switch to a melee role when he joined Dignitas for the second time in 2016 for Blizzcon and Gold Club.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    No, Athero was originally a Tank player and made switch to a melee role when he joined Dignitas for the second time in 2016 for Blizzcon and Gold Club.
    Ah for some reason I read your comment as referring to the recent role swap for Method, but that makes more sense now.

That said, I don't know if it's an apt comparison, given how much the game has changed since then. It doesn't matter really, it's just clear that Benny is struggle to adjust to the sololaner role.

We're talking about Benny, but at least Fnatic were forced to get a new sololaner. TS willingly got Glaurung to play the role and he's genuinely one of the worst sololaners in the league. Put against what in my opinion is the best one (in NA ofc) in McIntyre he got shown up time and again (plus they very cleverly forced him into Blaze in every game and countered him hard). HHE are the undisputed best team in NA at this moment and it's really a shame that they probably won't get an automatic spot.

Simplicity vs Freedom has been so weird. Neither team really has anything to play for so they've exclusively gone with troll drafts.