Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Pretty impressive for a boomkin to end #6 IMO. I'm a bit afraid of what it'd look like without blessing of wisdom however. That hurricane cast was really expensive.

i also heard that ferals have seen great use in private servers, not as great dps as others, but it's still decent and the utility is there.

That said you guys make me realize that instead of going herb/ench i should probably go herb/alch to farm my own stuff..
    Uhm, If Feral has Gear, he can be top DPS constantly.
    Like our Feral is #2 - #5 DPS on all bosses, but as he is a tank he is not dpsing all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyzk View Post
    Uhm, If Feral has Gear, he can be top DPS constantly.
    Like our Feral is #2 - #5 DPS on all bosses, but as he is a tank he is not dpsing all the time
    I stand corrected then. I'll be most likely playing a feral druid next expansion anyways, whether it's tank or cat... I'll be mostly casual however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You can walk underwater, it's much easier to swim though. You were almost definitely a burden to the raid tanking as bear in Vanilla
    What is your point? A burden to the raid is also people keyboard turning, afking during fights, suboptimally specced in talents, wrong gear choices when they had better options and so on. I was far happier to have people not afk in my raids than I was worried about the spec someone was.