Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Well about bm hunters i read that you also need to change talents/gear, probably apl too. So picking t20 setup and ewuipping t21 and saying "t21 is weak" is pointless.

There has to be a reason why the spreadsheet showed t21 at nearly 10% increase and why blizzard nerfed 4pt21. I am no bm hunter so i cant tell you why.

When i am home i can sim stuff. But for now i cant do it.
    Dude...stop being a moron. Right now you can go look at icy veins and there are like 10 combinations of leggos/teir that has been checked out.

People who are simming the gear have run multiple combinations of tier/leggos/talents and have come to the conclusion we dont want T21 4 set bonus.

Stop talking out of your ^*(*^*(^, every thing you have already said has been done.

It is why every one is as confused as &*(*&(&().

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, maybe not. I have seen too many players exagerate.

http://simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html
    Look at BM Hunter, kill command is listed at 37.5%.
    As i said before, that list is garbage it isnt what people are doing. There is no exaggeration here. BM hunters didnt want 4 set t21....then they nerfed it....and we still dont want it.

Deleted
    "We don't want it" is childish. Deliver a t20 profile that sims higher. Just change tier slots with heroic t20.

Anyways, deliver some sims that the profile above is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    As i said before, that list is garbage it isnt what people are doing. There is no exaggeration here. BM hunters didnt want 4 set t21....then they nerfed it....and we still dont want it.
    While there are reservations one can have about "the list", it's not garbage, it's just all else being equal, on a patchwerk fight, this is how it would stack up. There is some value in it, but people place way too much of it there.

You can see some clear trends, like how balance druid is ok on single target, but obviously, being a balance druid, will be op, because when there is some aoe, and there will be aoe, they still shine as much as ever, WHILE being ok on single target.

- - - Updated - - -

"We don't want it" is childish. Deliver a t20 profile that sims higher. Just change tier slots with heroic t20.

Why would you replace it with heroic t20 when it's mythic t21 lol. Anyway, replaced by 945 tf t20 2p + keeping 2p sims higher. Also replacing t21 4p with better offset pieces sims higher. I mean you keep saying for people to deliver something, but you can't see to bring anything yourself.

Here is a sim from a few days ago I did with a few different things. T21 is 945(heroic ilvl), T20 is 940 head, 935 Shoulder, 930+S Cloak and 930 Chest, T19 is 915 Gloves and 910 Legs.
    300s(20% var), 10k iteration.

All setups of T21 4pc are super bad.

Deleted
    Looks like 4pt21 is 8% in one setup and 4.5% in another. Depends on talents. According to bm theorycrafters you will start with 4pt20+2pt21 with km spec and probably switch to 4pt21 later with higher ilvls/warforged tokens.

Thats from bm hunters discord.

This is btw another "ranking" after hotfixes.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...822&height=612

Looks like 4pt21 is 8% in one setup and 4.5% in another. Depends on talents. According to bm theorycrafters you will start with 4pt20+2pt21 with km spec and probably switch to 4pt21 later with higher ilvls/warforged tokens.

Obvious troll or blizzard dev.
    Last edited by Einsz; 2017-11-24 at 02:39 PM.

Yeah, let's take that as a better baseline, though it's still skewed due to using full mythic profiles, so yeah, it shouldn't be used as a guideline to who to give tokens to..

BM 4p is at 1.74% increase, who knows how many iterations were run, so let's put the inaccuracy aside, it's by far the worst 4p among all spec and classes, where is your repeated exageration? You can get that much by switching to better m+ items easily, so "we don't want it" is not childish at all.

Deleted
    As i said, it is setup based. I simmed the profile from simcraft and it was a 8% increase. There is a build where t21 is strong.

I just dont know if switching builds/talents/legendaries is w big dps loss.

As i said, it is setup based. I simmed the profile from simcraft and it was a 8% increase. There is a build where t21 is strong.

I just dont know if switching builds/talents/legendaries is w big dps loss.
    Yeah, I mean it's probably a big dps increase if you make a build where you just kill command on cd and aspect on cd.

Otherwise I'd like to see a build where it's an 8% increase. The best I could get was like 2.5% with talents and legendaries tailored to the set (doing completely subpar dps).

You could make a set that increases your Throwing Star damage by 400% on rogue, but if it doesn't make using Throwing Star viable, the set is a 0% dps increase, sort of a similar situation, except in this case it's just a too small of a dps increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yeah, I mean it's probably a big dps increase if you make a build where you just kill command on cd and aspect on cd.

Otherwise I'd like to see a build where it's an 8% increase. The best I could get was like 2.5% with talents and legendaries tailored to the set (doing completely subpar dps).

You could make a set that increases your Throwing Star damage by 400% on rogue, but if it doesn't make using Throwing Star viable, the set is a 0% dps increase, sort of a similar situation, except in this case it's just a too small of a dps increase.
    Pick the profile from here:

And simply override/disable 4pt21 bonus.

Pick the profile from here:

And simply override/disable 4pt21 bonus.
    Uh, huh, whopping 1.3% increase.

Last edited by Cracked; 2017-11-24 at 03:14 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    If you're clueless on tier sets you should refrain from posting because the Prot Pally and Brewmaster ones are 2 of the most broken sets of the tier. Prot Pallies are probably going to be one of the best tanks in Antorus because of 20%(unaffected by DR) outside of their huge damage reduction AM.

- - - Updated - - -

These sims are terrible. For example Demon Hunters will not use Golganneth's over Aman'thul until you upgrade Golganneth to ~970il. Same class example, you will never use a second trinket from Antorus(currently) because Infernal Cinders is way better than any of the other trinkets in the raid.
    Do you have any data to back up that cinders comment? Not trying to be a dick, but from everything I've ever seen, cinders isn't our top trinket, especially when you'd be the only one wearing it as a dh in t21
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Do you have any data to back up that cinders comment? Not trying to be a dick, but from everything I've ever seen, cinders isn't our top trinket, especially when you'd be the only one wearing it as a dh in t21
    I probably should have been more specific, from my personal sims, my 945 Cinders is only being beat now by Seeping Scourgewing, but it has to be 970+.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I probably should have been more specific, from my personal sims, my 945 Cinders is only being beat now by Seeping Scourgewing, but it has to be 970+.
    Ah that makes more sense, especially at 945. But I would say a high ILvL eye, specter (depends on usage) and a few others may beat it, but a 945 cinders is pretty fucking good
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Uh, huh, whopping 1.3% increase.

What? You did somrthing terribly wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

https://bloodmallet.github.io

New trinkets look pretty bad aside of Pantheon.

What? You did somrthing terribly wrong..
    No, my friend, that's how bad the 4p is. The only reason why the T21 page sims show ~100k more for BM is because of the Pantheon trinket (because they sim all those specs as a single raid, and make it so that everyone gets the buffs).

What? You did somrthing terribly wrong.

Yes, you did.

Prot Pallies are probably going to be one of the best tanks in Antorus because of 20%(unaffected by DR) outside of their huge damage reduction AM
    Sco disagrees.
    I tend to belive sco more, not even close to "best tanks in Antorus"
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

https://bloodmallet.github.io

New trinkets look pretty bad aside of Pantheon.
    They are, but I was just stating in the comment prior that the only non-pantheon trinket that's good from the raid for DH is Seeping Scourgewing which is true. Thankfully not something I'll have to worry about because I have a 925 socketed Arcanocrystal that'll just stay bis until a perfect TF drop of Seeping Scourgewing(980+socket).