Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still missing dreamweaver mount and grinding it on 4 toons. If I don't see it by end of Legion, I'm not going back and I'm just going to refuse to do anymore paragon style boxes, in hopes they stop adding foolish reward styles like this.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont do them now and i wont do them later. I used to style myself a mount collector, but Legion's RNG shitshow has cured me of that. I am perfectly happy not having the paragon mounts. The only one worth a damn is the Valajar stormdrake anyways, but i can live without it.

If you want the mounts, better do the paragons now. At level 120 you'll massacre the mobs but you'll be soloing all those WQs. Overall it will be much slower.

Oh god, don't remind me, I only have the Nightborne carpet so far... I wonder if there will still be Emissaries in the Legion zones when the expansion is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the fug are paragon mounts?

Hope that I don't need to lol. Got two of the Felcrusher mounts from one box on Argus yesterday. Sadly though lots of the mounts from the other reps that I get now are copies of what I have already picked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    What the fug are paragon mounts?
    The rep boxes that you pick up for getting 10k rep after exalted can have mounts in them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Hope that I don't need to lol. Got two of the Felcrusher mounts from one box on Argus yesterday. Sadly though lots of the mounts from the other reps that I get now are copies of what I have already picked up.

- - - Updated - - -

The rep boxes that you pick up for getting 10k rep after exalted can have mounts in them.
    Oh. Not exalted with anything so i didn't know. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I dont manage to get the ones I dont have (Farondis and Army), then yes.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Stopped giving a shit about invasion mounts months ago, don't even really farm Sha/Gal/Oon that much anymore either. Probably won't bother after Legion even though I'm only missing a few.

Killing the same mob 14 times a week is so stale and played out to me that I honestly don't give much of a shit about mount collecting anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't one for Broken Isles and Wardens right?

Anyways I still need Farondis, Army of Light and the other one on Argus (havn't even reached exalted yet)

I really don't want to, but I think I might end up doing it. Hopefully they up the rep tokens or make it a little faster, or up the drop rate. That damn stormdrake....
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Right, Legionfall gives a pet, Wardens a toy, and Argussian Reach nothing of note at all, so if you only care about mounts no need to grind those emissaries.

Highmountain, Valarjar, Farondis, Nightfallen, and AotLight all give mounts. Droprate looks to be around 3%, so it takes 23 paragon chests to have a cumulative 50% chance of getting each one.

I'm still missing 3 of them, so at some point I'll start doing emissaries on my 6 alts that don't have the daily WQ autocomplete for garrison resources.

Deleted
    Maybe now and then, but surely not constantly. Depends on my mood. Sadly, the droprate is far too low for the amount of time it takes for one bag.

Heh, I've been killing Galleon, Sha, Oondasta, and Nalak for 5 years now, weekly, on 11 and now 12 chars. Finally got Oondasta a couple months back. 3% drop ain't no thang.

Deleted
    That's why I never started to farm those mounts. 0.1%.. no way I'm going through that. Gz on Oondasta, though!

Well I got my final Paragon mount so this is now a non-issue. Mwahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    There isn't one for Broken Isles and Wardens right?

Anyways I still need Farondis, Army of Light and the other one on Argus (havn't even reached exalted yet)
    Wardens is a Toy.
    Broken Front is a Battle Pet.

Army of the Light has three mounts and a Toy.

Argussian Reach doesn't have a mount/pet/toy in its Paragon box so feel free to ignore that. The mounts are all bought at Exalted.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2017-11-09 at 12:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if for some reason (bad luck)
    Considering how rare they are, not having them is not bad luck, rather Having them is INSANE LUCK.

50 paragon bags and ZERO mounts (or warden toy, legionfall pet).

Finally got my second paragon mount today, the Dreamweaver's Wild Dreamrunner, after...I don't even know how many paragon chests opened. At least one hundred since my first mount. Whoever designed these RNG ridden parasites needs to be fired.

no i dont care about mounts

Deleted
    I am in a lucky position that i have all the mounts from the Broken Isles factions and 2 mounts already from AotL. Did most of them on 6 toons.