Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

So in BfA no new form for moonkin !!!!

So there will be new forms for other specs, but they say not moonkin !!!!! why? most ugly form in entire game keeps ignore it ?
    Give us quest to new forms like the fly owl form...

maybe to get

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=79598/adherent-bladewing

they have nice armor, cast/move animation, doesn't need lot of work to make it for balance druids and gorgeous feather color that fit every race.

way better than penguin animation we have now or that ghostly form.

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Quote Originally Posted by JrTM View Post
    most ugly form in entire game keeps ignore it ?
    They already said they're working on female Worgen.

Moonkin just got a new model. Don't expect another for a while. A few more glyph options might be nice, though.

We literally just got an updated moonkin form in Legion.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

So there will be new forms for other specs, but they say not moonkin !!!!!
    I am really not on top of all the WOW news lately, so I seem to have missed that. Where did they say that? I only read that they said "more new druid forms coming"

Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    I am really not on top of all the WOW news lately, so I seem to have missed that. Where did they say that? I only read that they said "more new druid forms coming"
    Front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You don't need a moonkin form, just use the glyph where you look like a Night Elf like a proper balance druid.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    You don't need a moonkin form, just use the glyph where you look like a Night Elf like a sorry excuse for a balance druid.
    It seems you made a slight typo there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Front page.
    That's only for the new races, which was a given anyway.

I don't use moonkin form for the simple reason that I don't like how blatantly obvious the scythe floats detached from my back. It's jarring, on top of the form itself which has no racial flairs when they had the chance to do so in the model update, just lame recolors.

An Arrakkoa-Form glyph would certainly be appreciated, especially considering they're kind of Sunkin which fits thematically.

But Balance has never been the favorite child to say the least, so don't expect anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    You don't need a moonkin form, just use the glyph where you look like a Night Elf like a proper balance druid.
    I have barely messed with balance, but if I had known this sooner I may have actually tried to like the damn spec more. I REALLY don't care for how moonkins look. I also haven't been able to play Legion at all yet, so I might like the new models. From pictures they do look tremendously better, I have just never been too much into the race as a whole.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Why couldnt they use the exact same skeleton and make a few different reskins? Like the dozen or 2 bear and cat got in legion? Like a parrot moonkin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Why couldnt they use the exact same skeleton and make a few different reskins? Like the dozen or 2 bear and cat got in legion? Like a parrot moonkin!
    Oh my godddd, another reason why I never cared for them. They need more colors that are based off of your base toon's color like cats and bears. I would actually be a lot more okay with the damn form if they did this. Also, a parrot sounds awesome as hell, and maybe model one after an owl that's obvious like a barred or snow. Then maybe a couple more from other birds of prey. I'd actually like that...
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It seems you made a slight typo there.

- - - Updated - - -

That's only for the new races, which was a given anyway.
    Right, because an astral form doesn't go hand in hand with a balance druid at all.
    It's much more fitting to be some kind of strange owl chicken hybrid for nostalgia's sake.

Owls and chickens, and being fat, are definitely very closely related to the lore of balance druids LOL

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Right, because an astral form doesn't go hand in hand with a balance druid at all.
    It's much more fitting to be some kind of strange owl chicken hybrid for nostalgia's sake.

Owls and chickens, and being fat, are definitely very closely related to the lore of balance druids LOL
    Yes, it doesn't go hand in hand with it in any way. Druids turn into animals, not constellars.

10+ Year Old Account
    So there will be new forms for other specs, but they say not moonkin !!!!! why? most ugly form in entire game keeps ignore it ?
    Don't you DARE touching my beautiful red Moonkin form. It's the most beautiful and unique player model in the game..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Yes, it doesn't go hand in hand with it in any way. Druids turn into animals, not constellars.
    Druids also didn't call starbeams or meteors. The celestial wizard is a complete retcon of druids as botanical/elemental forces, but since spells like hurricane stepped on shaman toes, they moved druids away from the natural world and put them in the celestial category.

They could have used plenty of botanical sources for damage, from lashing fines/thorns, to insect swarms and anything remotely biological. Instead they took away wild mushrooms.

Starfall used to be a priest racial spell of all things.

So you're stuck with astral form as what is a druid has been largely morphed over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Druids also didn't call starbeams or meteors. The celestial wizard is a complete retcon of druids as botanical/elemental forces, but since spells like hurricane stepped on shaman toes, they moved druids away from the natural world and put them in the celestial category.

They could have used plenty of botanical sources for damage, from lashing fines/thorns, to insect swarms and anything remotely biological. Instead they took away wild mushrooms.

Starfall used to be a priest racial spell of all things.

So you're stuck with astral form as what is a druid has been largely morphed over the years.
    Now you're just lying. Starfire and Moonfire have been there since day one. Nothing was morphed, Blizzard just decided to focus on one of the two themes the spec had, and one that was a focus through the Eclipse mechanic since WotLK.

Starfall never was a priest spell in WoW, either. The spell you're thinking of is Starshards.

For that matter, Moonkin fit in perfectly fine given their lore.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We literally just got an updated moonkin form in Legion.
    Adding a few feathers/polygons != getting a new form. Check the OP. It still looks just as shitty as ever, and more Balance Druids use Glyph of Stars over not using it.

The general look of the Moonkin has not really changed since its introduction in VANILLA. It's just very awkward when there's so many better things they could do with it. I mean look at all the work done on Feral/Guardian in Legion; why is Balance being ignored? Why doesn't Resto even get some special Treant Forms for fun?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

All Druids turn into animals? What does Malfurion shapeshift into? Or Cenarius?

people playing moonkin and whining about moonkinform. How times have changed.