Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Complete Bullshit. I could be wrong on the half line of thought but you? You're not even trying to come up with something along the lines of realistic figures. If you're going to invent numbers at least TRY to make them believable. 1-2 Astral form users a month? 30 Moonkin a day? Less than 1%?!?

Even if I believed something as anecdotal as "what i see" (which, with those numbers, I absolutely don't) the evidence is very strongly in favour of those who think the form is controversial. Like, them adding Astral form in the first place. There is no way there wasn't a demand for it. Or the fact we see plenty of Balance druids in the world who don't use Moonkin, like fucking Malfurion Stormrage?

I don't want those who like Moonkin to lose their form, I want a choice.
    The fact is, none of you have any data. So your numbers are no more 'realistic' than anyone else's random number.

Also, what you see on your server isn't what everyone sees on theirs. Like the person you're so vehemently arguing against, I see proper moonkin all the time. I killed the world boss on the Broken Shore yesterday and there were 5 or 6 in my group.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-11-10 at 08:57 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There IS a choice, it's a glyph..
    It's not a choice between what either party wants. You guys want better, more desirable Moonkin forms and we want to opt out entirely not be stained blue for perpetuity. We're supposedly getting an option to swap forms in the transmog ui next expansion. Perfect time to make Moonkin cosmetic.

I'm not even going to address the rest of your post. Believe what you want but if you're going to dig in on those figures with no evidence whatsoever then there is no discussion worth having there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The fact is, none of you have any data.

Also, what you see on your server isn't what everyone sees on theirs. Like the person you're so vehemently arguing against, I see proper moonkin all the time. I killed the world boss on the Broken Shore yesterday and there 5 or 6 in my group.
    Completely true. My issue is with his figures not his conclusion. I could be dead wrong on the half figure but i'm not entertaining bullshit like 1-2 out of every 30. That's complete wank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The fact is, none of you have any data. So your numbers are no more 'realistic' than anyone else's random number.

Also, what you see on your server isn't what everyone sees on theirs. Like the person you're so vehemently arguing against, I see proper moonkin all the time. I killed the world boss on the Broken Shore yesterday and there were 5 or 6 in my group.
    Is my "evidence" anecdotal in nature? Sure..

However, I said both my server AND Cross server groups, so it's not a local thing.. Regional, maybe... Could be, glyph is more used, over there, than in EU, but I truly doubt, glyph is the preferred choice of Druids ANYWHERE in the world.. It is a niche thing..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Completely true. My issue is with his figures not his conclusion. I could be dead wrong on the half figure but i'm not entertaining bullshit like 1-2 out of every 30. That's complete wank.
    And so is your claim. That's the point. Neither of you have any solid proof.

One thing to keep in mind, any druid with BotA:Elune is going to have the Astral form look active at all times, even if he is not in form. So you'd have to check every time you see a blue druid to make sure it's Astral Form and not BotA.

Hope it goes the way of tree form. I do not use astral form because I like it but it's the more tolerable of the two.

Just let us get a caster form glyph. 90% of the complaining would cease if they did that.

I'm a feral player since classic. It irks my nerves the treatment moonkin form has received, or not received to be precise. When bear and cat form got updated, they created 5 colors for each for per race. That's a total of 20 different models for cat form and 20 for bear form. And not only that, the revamped represent very well the races they belong to, like the horns and markings and collars for Tauren, the colors, manes and tusks for trolls... And we even got small revamp again in Legion for both forms with better resolution and textures. And this is totally logical because feral and guardian druids are 99% shape-shifted so must see something cool.

But then moonkin form got completely ignored. Three of the races share the same model, and none of them has any sign that represent the race they belong to, no tasks, no claws, no markings, no manes... And only Tauren get something different keeping their horns instead of antlers. But to make things worse, each race has one and only one color. And the so called revamp for Legion it's just better texture and resolution but the moonkin forms are exactly the same.

And balance players spend as much time shape-shifted into moonkin form as feral in cat or guardian in bear... So I simply can't understand this poor treatment for them.

I like the concept of moonkins but this lack of personality and customization and the fact that it shares the rig and movement and animations of the ogre model is really disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Moonkin form & all I want is more color options. Why do I get stuck with the same color constantly? I want to change my hair & be a blue moonkin or a white moonkin. I want racial flair like scruffier look for Worgen Moonkins, Troll Jewelry/Adornments on Troll Moonkins.

I don't understand why this is such an out there request. Moonkin players that enjoy the form just want the same love that cat & bear get.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    90% of the complaining would cease if they did that.
    You wish. They'd just find something new to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You wish. They'd just find something new to complain about.
    As would you, even if Moonkins got the greatest model customisation in this world. This is called iterative feedback and it has been happening since Wow released! For example, once upon a time bear and cat form also had very old out of date models so a strong movement to correct this gradually formed and it eventually happened. Those people then moved onto the thing they next found important and this has continued to this day.

One thing we would not do is complain about being forced into Balances form/being stained blue anymore.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain and Zandalari hopefully at least use new colors/horns.

But they should really fix the forced blue glow so new colors would actually be visible...

They should add a Glyph of Blessings of the Ancients that turns off the glow.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-11 at 03:10 PM.

The only good thing about being in astral form is knowing if am in balance form or not or i would lose lot of damage in raids.
    now they give us micro-holidays for moonkins in moonglade ,see we love you but you wont get what you want...

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Waaa im a moonkin and dont like the way they look... go feral, or get over it. legion just updated moonkin form.

Druids are so fuckin' entitled, when they require like 5x the graphical work and flavor of every other class yet pretend they get nothing.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonkin Spec is butchered anyway, no reason to play that spec.

Moonkin form is the only form, anyone not using it is not a real balance druid.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Moonkin form is the only form, anyone not using it is not a real balance druid.
    Druid is my Main for 10 years , main moonkin for 8 years ..... and i hate it.

xXx English is not my first language xXx

I honestly don't know a balance druid who doesn't use Glyph of Stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I honestly don't know a balance druid who doesn't use Glyph of Stars.
    I honestly don't know any how does..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Each expansion and people are crying for new forms. In legion, you get how many of those? 20 for each spec?