View Poll Results: Will you take the bait?

Voters
353. This poll is closed
  • Of course! Screw Azeroth, death to Alliance!

81 22.95%
  • Of course! Screw Azeroth, death to the Horde!

88 24.93%
  • DEATH TO THE LIVING.

59 16.71%
  • No, I won't. My 16th birthday was quite long ago.

125 35.41%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbornsham View Post
    If you have same amount of players boths sides. CHOOSE ONE
    OK, in that case I choose the Twilight Hammer.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once we eliminate the mongrel Alliance, we can finally have peace.

I am the Highlord of the Silver Hand.
    Blizzard... you better pull something out of your asses, something so incredible, that would make me even consider for a second joining a side.
    P.S.
    Yes, we are missing almost all info, but I do not think there will be anything that makes order leaders to just abandon them (and orders should have incredible political power in both Horde and Alliance) and join the old war again.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Alliance and death to the Horde a brood a malevolent to savage monsters, the nightmares of children, the echos of what's under the bed. I am the alliance, the brilliance of holy light and truth, I am the seeker of lost souls and hunters of Vile creatures that call themselves Orc, Undead, Trolls, Tauren, Blood Elves, or Goblins.

Death to the Horde once and for all.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Vile creatures that call themselves Orc, Undead, Trolls, Tauren, Blood Elves, or Goblins.

Death to the Horde once and for all.
    Tauren? Vile??
    Ah, K, IC.

So where tauren are vile monsters, worgen are not?

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Tauren? Vile??
    Ah, K, IC.

Not to mention the native form of night elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Not to mention the native form of night elves
    Ah so apes are "native form" of humans? Stretching it a bit methinks.

Look at the guy telling people to act their age in a video game! Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

He's thinking the old lore Night Elves. Back when they were jungle Amazonian savages

Evolution =/= titan blood causing changes to your body. The trolls are the natural form of elves. Elves are magical mutations. Like Fel orcs.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Evolution =/= titan blood causing changes to your body. The trolls are the natural form of elves. Elves are magical mutations. Like Fel orcs.
    Coolies. Need to make at least one more nelf now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    He's thinking the old lore Night Elves. Back when they were jungle Amazonian savages
    I believe he meant "Dark Trolls" that changed into night elves due to influence from Well of Eternity.

^ That. Iirc dark trolls were confirmed in the first chronicle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    No, WE don't. You might, but WE certainly don't.
    Yes, we do. You might not, but we certainly do.

When I think of the faction was I picture the same type of nerds you'd find arguing loudly in a mall game shop over which console is better.

"FOR TEH ECKSBAWKS!"

"FOR TEY PLAYSTAYSHUN!!"

and then an embarrassing sissy slap fight ensues and both sides call it a draw

I don't understand why some think that just cause two warring sides came together to defeat a great, common enemy, means they would be able to overlook their differences and find a common ground in peace. Like, has any point in history lead you to believe that? The Cold War after WW2 comes to mind.

But, for mostly, it's "lol lore". Just give me some exciting content, and I don't care how hamfisted the over-arching story is. It hasn't been decent in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    My 16th birthdays was quite long ago, like a decade ago, but "death to the living" because BDK is love, BDK is life.
    I picked "No, I won't. My 16th birthday was quite long ago." Despite the fact that I am 15... And I turn 16 in 2 months.

Tauren? Vile??
    Ah, K, IC.

Every race (except the following: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Undead, Goblin and Pandaren) is badass! I like both Factions, and I don't WANT to be swayed to one side.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

As much as I sympathize with your sentiment, your poll options are about as biased as they come. Admit it, you weren't trying to conduct a poll, you were pushing a point of view. Tbf, even the characters screaming "For the Alliance!" and "For the Horde!" mostly think they are doing what's best of Azeroth. That "Death to the Living" faction is just batshit crazy.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Blizzard made the topic of every previous expansion about uniting the races of azeroth to fight the big evil, such as Illidan/KJ/Yogg/LichKing/Deathwing/OldGods/IronHorde/Archimonde/BLegion/Sargeras...

Blizzard is the one who has made that "for azeroth" theme so prevalent in every expansion to date.

And now after Legion being the most "cooperative/united" expansion of all time, Blizz suddenly comes out with a story that is Horde vs Alliance?!

Holy fuck that is bad story telling... utterly unbelievable and illogical, as if all the class hall orders in Azeroth would /forget everything and go to war with their brothers.

Wars don't start because the majority agree that they would be better off killing each other. How much sense does it make that Jews and Palestinians are still fighting? When they've both been treated like stray dogs in the Middle East for millennia? When a majority on both sides say they want peace? Problem is, it only takes a few on both sides to maintain the cycle of violence. How many Horde does it take to burn a tree? With or without Sylvanas's approval? Would they hold a referendum first? Anyone else remember Dr. Strangelove? One rogue general orders a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union, figuring he can force the President to back him with a full on first strike because war will be inevitable anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

As for how I will react, it will depend a bit on which toon I'm on. They are all me, but each has their own personality, so I guess they represent different aspects of me. My Night Elf will be out for banshee blood, while keeping his eyes open for signs he is being played. My Draenei pally will have reservations, but he will follow the boy destined to lead us in the final battle, if only to protect him for that day. My Dwarf warrior has never felt comfortable with undeath spreading through Hillsbrad, all too close to Menethil Harbor, and will honor our strong ties to Stormwind. My Pandaren is Tushui and believes in restraint... but he also remembers what Garrosh did to Pandaria and why should he trust Sylvanas more? Tbh, he gets a little ticked every time he flies by the Cradle of Chi-ji and sees leaky goblin oil wells next door.

On the Horde side, even my Troll and Tauren can't say they trust Sylvanas. They're not rushing to judgment, but they have their doubts. Mostly they're worrying "What did she get us into now?" My Tauren is a druid, after all, and part of the neutral Cenarian Circle. He will mourn the loss of a World Tree regardless of who lived there. It will be interesting to see what else he knows of how it happens when it happens - how he takes the news will depend on how he gets the news and what version of it he hears. My Troll Shadow Hunter was loyal to Vol'jin and has given Sylvanas the benefit of the doubt because he said so, but he still misses the day when there were steadier hands at the wheel.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-11-08 at 08:22 AM. Reason: spelling & grammar

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Tauren? Vile??
    Ah, K, IC.

Now this is what im talking about, lets fight