Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Gotta justify that $30 faction transfer fee.

Faction conflict, woo!
    Or, you know, rolling a character of the opposite faction is free and takes very little time to level. If the others are "friends" of yours, I'm sure they would help you gear up and such without having to pay for anything with real life money. Your friends could also roll characters on your faction so that you could split the time between the two so you could play together.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    why is it tho? It's about as much faction intermingling as your friend getting a faction change is. Only it doesnt cost $30
    If Blizzard doesn't profit, why would they do it. I'm sorry, I love your idea, but I can't see it happening... Sorry.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Or, you know, rolling a character of the opposite faction is free and takes very little time to level. If the others are "friends" of yours, I'm sure they would help you gear up and such without having to pay for anything with real life money. Your friends could also roll characters on your faction so that you could split the time between the two so you could play together.
    Or you know, Blizzard could just let players cross faction group instead of hanging on to an arbitrary barrier that servers no purpose

There's that option too

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    If Blizzard doesn't profit, why would they do it. I'm sorry, I love your idea, but I can't see it happening... Sorry.
    Blizzard doesn't really profit from the PvP server changes at all, it's actually a very similar situation with the faction barriers. They are changing how PvP servers work because some people joined that server type only because friends/guild were there but didn't enjoy that server type at all. So Blizzard is doing away with the strict barrier between PvP and PvE and making it so players don't feel "stuck" on a server type they don't like.

So let's look at factions. How many people play in the faction they like less only because their friends/guild is there? How many people are frustrated by this expansion because the faction they would have "faction pride" for conflicts with the group of players they want to be with? So why not look at a similar solution. A "cross-faction" toggle could be the solution. The factions could still exist and be separate for questing content and faction cities/hubs but dungeons, raids, and generic world quests could be cross faction.

It would have worked so well in Legion with all of these combined orders. But no, these faction just HAVE to be stripped apart, because....WAAAAAR!!!!11111 Thats the only thing i can think of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fion Silberpfeil View Post
    It would have worked so well in Legion with all of these combined orders. But no, these faction just HAVE to be stripped apart, because....WAAAAAR!!!!11111 Thats the only thing i can think of right now.
    Yep, time to attempt to murder half of our loyal followers who dared to be born of the wrong race now

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Gaheris!!!
    YES!! I played there for years along side WoW. Best server ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I hope that’s how this expansion ends. The two sides finally decide to work together and the faction thing ends. With every server like 99% single faction, it’s not like there’s a huge need to keep the charade going.
    I agree. I'm tired of faction war. I would like for us to get back to being just normal adventurers who can all get together to fight some bads. We could still have PVP zones and they could be FFA if we had full cross faction able to play together!