Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    He probably means in case he doesn't have enough brews to use ironskin anymore, and want to use his only brew at that time to purify instead of delaying even more damage.

I guess it's fine as long as you don't get killed by the next hits, but in my opinion you should better learn the fights to know when to spare the brews for purify.

Either that or, you still don't have any idea how stagger works @shade3891.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah what Raiz said i ment it in case of my last brew charge. New to tanking and indeed need to learn a lot more about dungeons then just dps, and don't stand in shit and interrupting casts. Thnx for explaining it!

One more question, i keep hearing to ignore the default blizzard stagger debuff colour.. is this an error at blizzard side?
    How big should i let the debuff get in general? % of my current health ? Then purify if stacks are 2+ ? (keep 1 to renew ISB)

% = ??

Blizzard stagger UI isn't really precise as to how strong the dot is (especially when it's in red). You can have a red stagger and be fine. Hence why you should get some weakauras to display that.
    Your goal is to keep ISB up whenever you're tanking. Manage your brews so you can fit in purifies whenever you take a lot of damage and your stagger gets too high. As a BM Monk, your job is to smooth your damage taken as much as possible. Quite hard to tell you 'when' to purify...To me it's only a feeling you get after practicing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Not sure if it was mentioned but you'll get into an equilibrium on bosses/mobs where you have an area where your stagger generally sits. I think on bosses I can hover anywhere between 100-150, anything beyond that I'll usually purify. In dungeons I don't purify much at ll.