Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    This system benefits nobody, except Blizzard, since the players are sinking significantly more play time (and therefore money) to get the same thing in the game.
    It's cute that you think someone who plays a lot and pays $15/month somehow pays more than someone who barely plays and pays $15/month. Cute, but not very impressive maths.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    That's just straight up not true. There's plenty of people farming argunite in an attempt to get high ilevel Arcanocrystals/Chaos Talismans/statsticks/Convergence of Fates(or just trinkets in general). Also it's not "910 gear", it's base 910 gear, which is much higher base ilevel than you'd get in other places for some items(Arcano and CT being good examples)
    But this thread has to do with the other pieces not having optimal stats. And next to nobody is grinding the to get their BIS bracers from a random roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    that means that no one is paying more when they do token roulette
    No but they keep subbed for longer.

No but they keep subbed for longer.
    yes, because everyone always says in the reasons why i quit box that "you gave me more than one chance a week to get this good trinket and i hate you for it you suck and fail as a company"

just give it up dude, people getting tokens for whatever slot they need most is GOOD FOR THE GAME, especially when its basically a freebie from doing things you would be doing daily/weekly anyways. any attempt to claim otherwise is delusional at best, pathetic desperation at worst. cry about something else
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

yes, because everyone always says in the reasons why i quit box that "you gave me more than one chance a week to get this good trinket and i hate you for it you suck and fail as a company"
    No, people quite when they have nothing to do. So they filled up the entire expansion with useless grinds that have to be repeated several times, so people always have "things to do".
    Last edited by haxartus; 2017-11-08 at 05:13 PM.

This is a "problem" for another month. And this happens every raid cycle. Mid-way through they introduce some grindable thing where you have a meh chance to get a usable piece of gear. Then the new raid comes out and the same mechanism is irrelevant for those above a casual level of play. In this case, in 4 weeks m Antorus will be dropping 960 base (and h will be dropping 945 base in 3 weeks) while the relinquished tokens are still 910 base.

I don't really see a problem. If people want to go crazy with min/maxing this is a good outlet for them. Just like the fools killing themselves grinding AP even though a very reasonable pace of play has one at 75+ before Antorus opens anyway.

No, people quite when they have nothing to do. So they filled up the entire expansion with useless grinds that have to be repeated several times, so people always have "things to do".
    youre one of those idiots who did every single ap item every day and burned yourself out, then blamed everyone but you huh...

self control is a good life skill, you should figure out how to acquire some

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-08 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

youre one of those idiots
    I'm one of these people who can have a discussion without trying to personally insult people.