Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    To be fair, Anduin has chance for some awesome story telling. As we know Blizzard, they will probably botch it in the end, but hope it wont be the case. I am horde player but I actually like that Anduin is this little guy, who will tremble in moment, when he see something bigger and stronger than puppy, that's why he need his doggie daddy, but I have feeling, daddy will die soon and Anduin will be for a first time tested, if he is true leader or just another whiny Alliance character. I hope for the former. It could actually shape Anduin into really interesting character in the lore.

Sylvanas is badass as always, but there is not much what they can do with her, until situation will change in some big way. So for now, I am really looking forward what they can do with Anduin.

Deleted
    To me both of them are pussies, it is just that one is rotten or even gone and the other likes golden showers. Judging by his emobility I place him somewhere in the basement of The Weinstein's Company.

At least Pussydoin looks somewhat handsome for his age. Filthanus on the other hand looks and sounds like hood rat struck with vocal cords struck with menopause.

Deleted
    I'm not a fan of Sylvanas but ever since "edgy" and "cringy" became words.I started to get more frustrated by the people who use these words then the people who are actually "edgy" and "cringy".

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Whoooooosh
    Stop embarrassing yourself already.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    You just triggered so many people here...

I love it.
    This lol. So weird how easily people get triggered over here. I enjoyed the funny OP

Whats to say? Sylvanas is a DPS who single handedly wrecked that siege tower and AOEd a whole platoon of Allied soldiers and Anduin was a priest who sucked at melee untill he got a CD and then did a massively OP AOE Heal LOL

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Post started off promising until he started ranting about boobs and sexist remakrks.
    Yeah, disappointing too---but I will agree that Anduin is the stronger character here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathson View Post
    Excuse me. What?
    I second this quote!
    Seriously OP... seriously????? I got goosebumps when she screamed for the horde, have no idea what you're talking about.

Anduin shown he does not have the aggression or the power of the wolf like his father did thats why he threw his sword into the ground and did what he was best at and thats to heal even Blizz said so.

Sylvanas shown that not only is she a brilliant archer she also could go full on Banshee mode and just screech and people would die in front of her like the banshee of Irish lore.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    -Worst "For the Horde" battlecry since its creation.
    Infracted.
    This made me laugh, 2/10.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    I second this quote!
    Seriously OP... seriously????? I got goosebumps when she screamed for the horde, have no idea what you're talking about.
    Eh, I have to disagree. The way she said it was pretty... I don't know how to put it. It sound very 'meh', felt a bit forced and it really doesn't fit with her saying it. *shrugs* Could've been worse though!

While I don't think Sylvanas is warchief material, I did like her in the cinematic. I just don't think they've given much depth to her character since Warcraft III.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    -Brings the power of women, including such traits as disloyalty, flakiness, and general untrustworthiness.
    Not a very constructive post, but I fully agree with this point. Kinda reminds me of Cersei from GoT. Feminist powerhouse character that stands out by being a pain in the ass and claims to have a "justified background".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    I'm not a fan of Sylvanas but ever since "edgy" and "cringy" became words.I started to get more frustrated by the people who use these words then the people who are actually "edgy" and "cringy".
    Wise words.

Slyvanas and jaina seem to be suffering from garrosh writing... their motivations have changed so dramatically and so constantly it is kind of hard to peg down what exactly is there problem this week...

Is slyvanas still terrifed of death since her attempted suicide at Ice crown citidal after the lichkings defeat?

If so her motivation doesn't really seem to be one of using the forsaken as a shield from her death and punishment she foresaw in her attempted suicide.

Anduin has remained... well consistent. You can actively understand his thought process and what makes him tick. He is just better written then the other character.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I always saw Sylvanas as a cheap Kerrigan knock off... yea I said it... :P
    She almost is, but both work out IMO (coming from someone who only played SC1). I don't see much coming from Anduin and he felt too 1 dimensional from day one. Sylvannas had some better development since WC3, cinematica paint her as someone with loyalty/compassion despite her selfish decisions.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I kind of agree with this. It did seem a little forced for her. But I mean, god damn did she look brilliant in that cinematic. Especially the red around her eyes when she screams it
    But she was purple, not blue!!! Looked more like Night Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    While I don't think Sylvanas is warchief material, I did like her in the cinematic. I just don't think they've given much depth to her character since Warcraft III.
    I agree. And this applies to many Horde characters - Cairne, Vol'jin, Rexxar, Rokhan, Nazgrel (WoD's alternate universe crap doesn't count).
    As for the Alliance side - I haven't heard much of Shandris either.
    Last edited by Domcho; 2017-11-14 at 01:41 AM.

Anduins abrupt mental change and way of looking at things? No

#notmyanduin

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    As for me Anduin had his chance to be *better in cinematic. If he was paladin. BUT HE'S A FUCKIN PRIEST MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHERES YOU ROBE BOY, BUFF ME STAMINA YOU PUSSY HAHA.
    As opposed to "HUNTER TURN OFF YOUR PET TAUNT!! WHY DID YOU USE BARRAGE YOU PULLED THE ENTIRE ROOM!!! F*CKING HUNTARD!!!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh shadow the boobhog is definitely my new nickname for her, shitpost or not, hilarious nickname.