Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    -Literally Shadow the Hedgehog but with boobs.
    Nah that's this bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Here's a quick summary of why Anduin is both more interesting and less shitty than the edgelord boob queen in the recent cinematic.

Infracted.
    I'm choking

10+ Year Old Account
    iam alliance. and i am also embarrassed due to this thread

Deleted
    Anduin is the most boring char in WoW by a landslide

i hope he goes mad and we get rid of him in a Stormwind liberation Raid.

Sylvanas is 10 leagues above this idiot lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe this is a prime example of favoritism - meaning it is clear which one you like, and you have therefore shaped your arguments around that.

Here's a quick summary of why Anduin is both more interesting and less shitty than the edgelord boob queen in the recent cinematic.

Anduin:

-A story spanning 6+ years beginning with a little bitch boi to the hero he now is.
    -His true loyalties have always been to his people and to his father.
    -His main strengths aren't in killing nameless fodder npcs, but rallying his people.
    -Is a champion of the light, the power that all (once) living things must eventually answer to, including the edgelord boob queen.
    -Badass lion helmet.

Sylvanas:

-A story that started out tragic, but stayed stagnant up until cataclysm, during which she just became an edgelord.
    -Literally Shadow the Hedgehog but dead and with boobs.
    -According to lore, she is actively decomposing. Tits are one of the first things to go when you die, and when they go, they go BAD.
    -Worst "For the Horde" battlecry since its creation.
    -Brings the power of women, including such traits as disloyalty, flakiness, and general untrustworthiness.
    -Did I mention that her boobs decayed long ago? Also she would smell fuckin' terrible.
    -Her shining moment is when she kills three nameless soldiers with an autistic screech.

Seems like Anduin clearly wins over Shadow the Boobhog.

Infracted.

I'm going to help you. You seem fascinated by boobs, and all of us men/woman go through this stage where we love the boobies. This is normal. Don't lash out. Embrace it, they are not yucky. Instead I want you to make a cupping motion with your hand. Proceed to touch you breast...usually the left one, ya go with the left one. I know you have them. You play WOW. There you go. NICE!
    It wont be as nice as the real thing. But hey, I never said I can make miracles happen.

Ps. For the Horde!

Anduin:

-A story spanning 6+ years beginning with a little bitch boi to the hero he now is.
    -His true loyalties have always been to his people and to his father.
    -His main strengths aren't in killing nameless fodder npcs, but rallying his people.
    -Is a champion of the light, the power that all (once) living things must eventually answer to, including the edgelord boob queen.
    -Badass lion helmet.

Sylvanas:

-A story that started out tragic, but stayed stagnant up until cataclysm, during which she just became an edgelord.
    -Literally Shadow the Hedgehog but dead and with boobs.
    -According to lore, she is actively decomposing. Tits are one of the first things to go when you die, and when they go, they go BAD.
    -Worst "For the Horde" battlecry since its creation.
    -Brings the power of women, including such traits as disloyalty, flakiness, and general untrustworthiness.
    -Did I mention that her boobs decayed long ago? Also she would smell fuckin' terrible.
    -Her shining moment is when she kills three nameless soldiers with an autistic screech.

Seems like Anduin clearly wins over Shadow the Boobhog.

Infracted.
    The point of the cinematic is that Anduin didn't have the character development in Legion therefor got his arc in the cinematic. Sylvannas didn't need a developing moment but she got one, jumping onto the Siege weapon "risking her life that she is terrified to lose" for the Horde to rally them together was good enough, and her badass moment was ok, she didn't need it she is cool. Everyone already knew Anduin's moment was better though so what

I'm wondering what he got infracted for though. If the thread is considered trollish, then it'd best be locked or something.

While I'm neutral towards Sylvanas, I do feel I should point out something
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyCheerio View Post
    Sylvanas has been around way longer than Anduin. July 2002 to be exact.
    "Time in the game" doesn't really mean much. Tirion Fordring has been in the game since launch as well (AFAIK) and look where he is today.

Her true loyalties are to her people and getting justice.
    "Justice"? For what? The only one who really wronged her was Arthas when he slew her and raised her as a banshee.

She is able to easily deal with meaningless alliance minions AND rally the horde while doing so.
    "Easily deal with meaningless minions". You do know you just diminished her accomplishes, right? Also, Anduin was able to undo what Sylvanas did and rally the Alliance too. So... balances out?

Lastly, she's one of the coolest and badass main role females in any franchise ever.
    Extremely subjective. I find her to be extremely overrated. As far as I can see, she's close to being a 'Mary Sue' as she does what she wants and very rarely suffers the consequences of her actions (if at all).