Thread: Double Jump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Yet it would serve virtually no purpose at all. In what circumstance would that be beneficial at all lol? What would it accomplish?
    Jumping higher and avoiding obstacles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Jumping higher and avoiding obstacles.
    But where? To what purpose? Where in the game is there an obstacle blocked by a wall that you need to get over?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Yet it would serve virtually no purpose at all. In what circumstance would that be beneficial at all lol? What would it accomplish?
    It might serve rogues to reach for high spots for example in a bottleneck of a city (?).

But where? To what purpose? Where in the game is there an obstacle blocked by a wall that you need to get over?
    There are some on the Argus and other localizations. I seriously avoided running miles just because of the double jump with my DH(also while leveling when I didn't have flying).

It would be fucking awesome if they got some sort of wall climbing ability like Hanzo or Genji from Overwatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Personally I think double jump should be baseline for everyone, but rogue is a good start. For me it's mostly a QoL issue, on my DH I can navigate almost any shitty terrain blizz wants to throw at me with just double jump, an occasional glide here and there. I mean apparently grappling hook is becoming baseline for rogues (unless I misread that and it's still pirate one, and I'll admit I've never used as I haven't touched the former combat at all this expac), so it helps based on what I've seen, but still...it's not double jump. Even SS can't really be as useful as double jump for navigating since it's dependent on a mob you can target.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    apparently grappling hook is becoming baseline for rogues
    As much as I know it's only for Outlaw I think.

Agree it would be cool, but ultimately homogenization that makes the game less fun overall. Should Demon Hunters get stealth? Cloak of Shadows? Shadowstep? I say let them have their cool thing so that we can keep all of ours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    It would be fucking awesome if they got some sort of wall climbing ability like Hanzo or Genji from Overwatch
    This would be really cool if you could air step like hanzo