Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Hey if you guys want to hang yourselves I am more than happy to provide you with rope. Though I do wish for good old fashion conservatism to make a come back as I have no desire for a one party system. I could link you the numerous Roy Moore interviews and quotes but at this point it's moot you know what you are backing.
    If you guys still want to carry on the same tactics that got you President Trump, I'm fine with that too. You are just too blind to realize why people are voting against you.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    If you guys still want to carry on the same tactics that got you President Trump, I'm fine with that too. You are just too blind to realize why people are voting against you.
    The fake news angle is cute.

Stop defending pedophiles.

I'm admitting that the left's tactics against him boosts my opinion that he should be elevated to the highest levels of authority, immediately.
    But, that means you support pedophiles… the reaction of the left, is the same one you would get if you put up any kid diddler on the ballot. If the above is your personal view, your ideal government is currently in jail, for diddling kids.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

calling someone what they are isn't a tactic, also Hillary is not going to be running against Trump in 2020 and he can't exactly say he isn't a politician anymore as he is going to defend his policies now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The fake news angle is cute.

Stop defending pedophiles.
    Stop making it easy for us to place exactly who you hate in office. I've never been more encouraged.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

Sounds like the people voting against us are a bunch of weak snowflakes if people disagreeing with them triggers em this much.

Stop making it easy for us to place exactly who you hate in office. I've never been more encouraged.
    Defending pedophiles because the other side hates them is not something to brag about.

Defending pedophiles because the other side hates them is not something to brag about.
    It is if you're an edgy contrarian teenager.

But, you are encouraged by liberals calling people pedophiles. There are a lot of those in jail. If that encourages you to vote, you might need to check your self.

Again, you might want to slow your roll. The shit you post, can be reviewed by courts, if anything unfortunate were to occur. Do you really think it’s worth it?
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, that means you support pedophiles… the reaction of the left, is the same one you would get if you put up any kid diddler on the ballot. If the above is your personal view, your ideal government is currently in jail, for diddling kids.
    Yeah the difference would be that nothing about the Moore accusations have been proven yet you guys act like they are a foregone conclusion. That combined with the fact that the only reason you care is because you want to steal a seat to be able to chip away at the Congressional majority, makes you extremely disingenuous and your insults/labels ineffectual. Like I said, same shit, different day. You will fail again and again.

- - - Updated - - -

But, you are encouraged by liberals calling people pedophiles. There are a lot of those in jail. If that encourages you to vote, you might need to check your self.

Again, you might want to slow your roll. The shit you post, can be reviewed by courts, if anything unfortunate were to occur. Do you really think it’s worth it?
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Sulla claims to be a vet if I recall correctly, so apparently he doesn't have an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You guys really can't make up your mind at any given time who you are arguing against. "He said something I don't like so I'm gonna call him a name!" - every liberal poster on this site.

Sulla claims to be a vet if I recall correctly, so apparently he doesn't have an excuse.
    Well he wouldn't be the only military veteran on this forum that behaves like a teenager.
    You guys really can't make up your mind at any given time who you are arguing against. "He said something I don't like so I'm gonna call him a name!" - every liberal poster on this site.
    And there's the right-wing victimhood again.

Playing call of duty does not make one a vet'.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Yeah the difference would be that nothing about the Moore accusations have been proven yet you guys act like they are a foregone conclusion. That combined with the fact that the only reason you care is because you want to steal a seat to be able to chip away at the Congressional majority, makes you extremely disingenuous and your insults/labels ineffectual. Like I said, same shit, different day. You will fail again and again.
    Yeah, you know how you resolve this conflict? You respond to liberals, that you agree, if he is found guilty of anything. Not saying that the accusations of pedophilia, encourages you to support them. One of those is reasonable... the other is loony toons and frankly disgusting...

The only time I ever discuss that is when it is relevant. In the case of you guys extending unproven allegations into calling everyone you disagree with yet another name in your book of naming and shaming has nothing to do with my service status.

Tell us more about these evil liberals insulting you. How have you been victimized today?

- - - Updated - - -

See above.
    "I'm going to dismiss any argument against Moore as partisan politics rather than actually even consider the possibility how heinous it is that he might be a pedophile who has taken advantage of kids" .

Your own moral compass might be broken to support a person like that for the sake of politics, it isn't for others including saner voices in the Reoublican party.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Yeah, you know how you resolve this conflict? You respond to liberals, that you agree, if he is found guilty of anything. Not saying that the accusations of pedophilia, encourages you to support them. One of those is reasonable... the other is loony toons and frankly disgusting...
    The situation and the posturing that the left has put up on this election was never reasonable to begin with. Being "reasonable" went out the window a long time ago. Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Homophobia isn't a real thing. He's not racist and he's not a pedophile.
    What is he then? An upstanding jurist that just happened to be expelled from the state supreme court because liberal?