Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ...
45
85
93
94
95
96
97
... LastLast
  1. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Yeah the difference would be that nothing about the Moore accusations have been proven yet you guys act like they are a foregone conclusion. That combined with the fact that the only reason you care is because you want to steal a seat to be able to chip away at the Congressional majority, makes you extremely disingenuous and your insults/labels ineffectual. Like I said, same shit, different day. You will fail again and again.
    Yeah, you know how you resolve this conflict? You respond to liberals, that you agree, if he is found guilty of anything. Not saying that the accusations of pedophilia, encourages you to support them. One of those is reasonable... the other is loony toons and frankly disgusting...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

  2. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Sulla claims to be a vet if I recall correctly, so apparently he doesn't have an excuse.
    The only time I ever discuss that is when it is relevant. In the case of you guys extending unproven allegations into calling everyone you disagree with yet another name in your book of naming and shaming has nothing to do with my service status.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

  3. #1883
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You guys really can't make up your mind at any given time who you are arguing against. "He said something I don't like so I'm gonna call him a name!" - every liberal poster on this site.
    Tell us more about these evil liberals insulting you. How have you been victimized today?
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

  4. #1884
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Yeah the difference would be that nothing about the Moore accusations have been proven yet you guys act like they are a foregone conclusion. That combined with the fact that the only reason you care is because you want to steal a seat to be able to chip away at the Congressional majority, makes you extremely disingenuous and your insults/labels ineffectual. Like I said, same shit, different day. You will fail again and again.

    - - - Updated - - -



    See above.
    "I'm going to dismiss any argument against Moore as partisan politics rather than actually even consider the possibility how heinous it is that he might be a pedophile who has taken advantage of kids" .

    Your own moral compass might be broken to support a person like that for the sake of politics, it isn't for others including saner voices in the Reoublican party.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  5. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, you know how you resolve this conflict? You respond to liberals, that you agree, if he is found guilty of anything. Not saying that the accusations of pedophilia, encourages you to support them. One of those is reasonable... the other is loony toons and frankly disgusting...
    The situation and the posturing that the left has put up on this election was never reasonable to begin with. Being "reasonable" went out the window a long time ago. Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

  6. #1886
    The Insane Daelak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    15,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Homophobia isn't a real thing. He's not racist and he's not a pedophile.
    What is he then? An upstanding jurist that just happened to be expelled from the state supreme court because liberal?

  7. #1887
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You guys really can't make up your mind at any given time who you are arguing against. "He said something I don't like so I'm gonna call him a name!" - every liberal poster on this site.
    "Damn kettle, you hella black!"- Pot
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  8. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    "I'm going to dismiss any argument against Moore as partisan politics rather than actually even consider the possibility how heinous it is that he might be a pedophile who has taken advantage of kids" .

    Your own moral compass might be broken to support a person like that for the sake of politics, it isn't for others including saner voices in the Reoublican party.
    The entire movement against him was partisan politics to begin with. Literally NO ONE would care about Moore's alleged past if they weren't interested in trying to snipe a Senate seat at the 11th hour because they can't win elections the old-fashioned way.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

  9. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The only time I ever discuss that is when it is relevant. In the case of you guys extending unproven allegations into calling everyone you disagree with yet another name in your book of naming and shaming has nothing to do with my service status.
    There is more evidence against him and proving his guilt than anything ever said about Hillary Clinton, for starters. There is a point where it becomes undeniable. Namely, when he's already admitted to dating 16 year olds and preying on young girls, when it's a fact that he has been banned from establishments for preying on young girls. If you dislike that people bring it up, that's a you thing, but it does not change that he is disgusting gutter filth. That doesn't mean you need to suddenly switch colors and support democrat, or even think the democrat should win that election, it simply means supporting that man makes you supportive and complicit in his degeneracy.

  10. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The situation and the posturing that the left has put up on this election was never reasonable to begin with. Being "reasonable" went out the window a long time ago. Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Fine... keep posting that accusations of pedophilia, encourage you to support them. You sure are giving it to those liberals... sorry to interject... keep going...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

  11. #1891
    The Insane Daelak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    15,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The entire movement against him was partisan politics to begin with. Literally NO ONE would care about Moore's alleged past if they weren't interested in trying to snipe a Senate seat at the 11th hour because they can't win elections the old-fashioned way.
    That theory doesn't pass the sniff test. The women came out and told their story because of the actions of women across the country before them sharing their story about sexual predators. Why are 'conservatives' (BTW @downnola is Sulla a 'good' conservative or a Trumpist?) so obsessed with conspiracy?

  12. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Homophobia isn't a real thing.
    Literally what.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    He's not racist and he's not a pedophile.
    He just thinks life was better when those "uppity blacks" were slaves and didn't have Constitutionally protected equal rights. And he likes to hang around highschool teens while in his 30's.

    All totally normal behavior.

    Though again, we're forgetting that he was removed as a judge twice for refusing federal orders to stop violating the Constitution. But that seems to actually be in his favor in Alabama.

  13. #1893
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The entire movement against him was partisan politics to begin with. Literally NO ONE would care about Moore's alleged past if they weren't interested in trying to snipe a Senate seat at the 11th hour because they can't win elections the old-fashioned way.
    And it would still be irrelevant why they are interested or what led to his accusers having the courage to come forth as if it's actually true what he did then I honestly don't think you hear yourself how utterly despicable and horrifying the whole "rather a pedophile in office than a liberal" line of reasoning is.

    In case you're forgetting when the allegations came out against Franken he resigned. You don't seem to have a problem when accusations are levied towards the party you don't agree with it seems.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-12-12 at 05:46 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  14. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Literally what.



    He just thinks life was better when those "uppity blacks" were slaves and didn't have Constitutionally protected equal rights. And he likes to hang around highschool teens while in his 30's.

    All totally normal behavior.

    Though again, we're forgetting that he was removed as a judge twice for refusing federal orders to stop violating the Constitution. But that seems to actually be in his favor in Alabama.
    I could expand on why homophobia isn't a real thing, but discussing sexuality on this forum is against the rules.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    And it would still be irrelevant why they are interested or what led to his accusers having the courage to come forth as if it's actually true what he did then I honestly don't think you hear yourself how utterly despicable and horrifying the whole "rather a pedophile in office than a liberal" line of reasoning is.

    In case you're forgetting when the allegations came out against Franken he resigned. You don't seem to have a problem when accusations are levied towards the party you don't agree with it seems.
    The "courage" was actually a fat stack of cash by people who weren't dotting their 'i's and crossing their 't's. Hence why the forgeries and claims are so laughable.

    Franken has had plenty enough reason to resign for years even without the accusations against him. There is also photographic evidence in his case. Pics or it didn't happen.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

  15. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Holy moral relativism!

    Imagine respecting rape.
    I don't see how moral absolutism can mean anything less then that entire world except you are wrong and were wrong all the time; only degree of wrongness varied, but now you finally got it right! /s

    I prefer thinking that different things were right at different times; as situation changes so can customs.
    Got to see why custom existed and why it was abolished before making any verdict of right or wrong.

  16. #1896
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I could expand on why homophobia isn't a real thing, but discussing sexuality on this forum is against the rules.
    My what a lovely copout you have, does it come in any other colors?

    It's kinda hilarious seeing conservative voices trying so hard to legitimize persecution of those they disagree with with Olympic gold-winning mental gymnastics then claim the moral high ground in pretty much everything. The far-left do the same with racism against white people and you sure seem quick to be offended at that whenever possible.

    But applying your own statement to other instances then there is no such thing as persecution or racism against white people . I would discuss them but racial topics aren't allowed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The "courage" was actually a fat stack of cash by people who weren't dotting their 'i's and crossing their 't's. Hence why the forgeries and claims are so laughable.

    Franken has had plenty enough reason to resign for years even without the accusations against him. There is also photographic evidence in his case. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Tribal politics to the point of absurdity, thy name is Sulla. There is absolutely no point in discussing anything with you since you seem to be blind to your own bias.

    Take care mate, cheers.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  17. #1897
    Scarab Lord Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I could expand on why homophobia isn't a real thing, but discussing sexuality on this forum is against the rules.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The "courage" was actually a fat stack of cash by people who weren't dotting their 'i's and crossing their 't's. Hence why the forgeries and claims are so laughable.

    Franken has had plenty enough reason to resign for years even without the accusations against him. There is also photographic evidence in his case. Pics or it didn't happen.

    Pics of bribe or it didn’t happen. Also, here’s another request by you to see photos of child molestation. Should we contact the authorities?

  18. #1898
    Here is a state that is ranked in the bottom 10 and in many cases bottom 5 in GDP growth, exports per capita, least start up activity, highest unemployment rate, lowest change in nonfarm payrolls, lowest median annual household income, lowest state-government surplus per capita, lowest average educational attainment, lowest % of jobs in high tech industries, and fewest independent inventor patents per 1,000 working age population. Instead of worrying about their economy (which is Doug Jones’ platform), they are obsessing over Roe vs. Wade and may elect Moore which has not said a single word about Alabama economy. In fact, if elected, he will likely chase businesses and talents away from Alabama.

    If that is not the definition of insanity, I don’t know what is.

  19. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Pics of bribe or it didn’t happen. Also, here’s another request by you to see photos of child molestation. Should we contact the authorities?
    The accusations are that he dated these women when they were teenagers. Literally no one has talked about fucking. I think that's what you have floating around in your head.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

  20. #1900
    The Insane Kujako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the woods, doing what bears do.
    Posts
    17,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Pics of bribe or it didn’t happen.
    He doesn't need proof! Unless it's about pedophilia... then he wants pictures or video... you know, for evidence.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

    -Kujako-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •