Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    If you guys still want to carry on the same tactics that got you President Trump, I'm fine with that too. You are just too blind to realize why people are voting against you.
    calling someone what they are isn't a tactic, also Hillary is not going to be running against Trump in 2020 and he can't exactly say he isn't a politician anymore as he is going to defend his policies now.

Stop making it easy for us to place exactly who you hate in office. I've never been more encouraged.
    Defending pedophiles because the other side hates them is not something to brag about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop making it easy for us to place exactly who you hate in office. I've never been more encouraged.
    But, you are encouraged by liberals calling people pedophiles. There are a lot of those in jail. If that encourages you to vote, you might need to check your self.

Again, you might want to slow your roll. The shit you post, can be reviewed by courts, if anything unfortunate were to occur. Do you really think it’s worth it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It is if you're an edgy contrarian teenager.
    Sulla claims to be a vet if I recall correctly, so apparently he doesn't have an excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Sulla claims to be a vet if I recall correctly, so apparently he doesn't have an excuse.
    Playing call of duty does not make one a vet'.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the difference would be that nothing about the Moore accusations have been proven yet you guys act like they are a foregone conclusion. That combined with the fact that the only reason you care is because you want to steal a seat to be able to chip away at the Congressional majority, makes you extremely disingenuous and your insults/labels ineffectual. Like I said, same shit, different day. You will fail again and again.
    Yeah, you know how you resolve this conflict? You respond to liberals, that you agree, if he is found guilty of anything. Not saying that the accusations of pedophilia, encourages you to support them. One of those is reasonable... the other is loony toons and frankly disgusting...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys really can't make up your mind at any given time who you are arguing against. "He said something I don't like so I'm gonna call him a name!" - every liberal poster on this site.
    Tell us more about these evil liberals insulting you. How have you been victimized today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the difference would be that nothing about the Moore accusations have been proven yet you guys act like they are a foregone conclusion. That combined with the fact that the only reason you care is because you want to steal a seat to be able to chip away at the Congressional majority, makes you extremely disingenuous and your insults/labels ineffectual. Like I said, same shit, different day. You will fail again and again.

- - - Updated - - -

See above.
    "I'm going to dismiss any argument against Moore as partisan politics rather than actually even consider the possibility how heinous it is that he might be a pedophile who has taken advantage of kids" .

Your own moral compass might be broken to support a person like that for the sake of politics, it isn't for others including saner voices in the Reoublican party.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    Homophobia isn't a real thing. He's not racist and he's not a pedophile.
    What is he then? An upstanding jurist that just happened to be expelled from the state supreme court because liberal?

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys really can't make up your mind at any given time who you are arguing against. "He said something I don't like so I'm gonna call him a name!" - every liberal poster on this site.
    "Damn kettle, you hella black!"- Pot

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

The only time I ever discuss that is when it is relevant. In the case of you guys extending unproven allegations into calling everyone you disagree with yet another name in your book of naming and shaming has nothing to do with my service status.
    There is more evidence against him and proving his guilt than anything ever said about Hillary Clinton, for starters. There is a point where it becomes undeniable. Namely, when he's already admitted to dating 16 year olds and preying on young girls, when it's a fact that he has been banned from establishments for preying on young girls. If you dislike that people bring it up, that's a you thing, but it does not change that he is disgusting gutter filth. That doesn't mean you need to suddenly switch colors and support democrat, or even think the democrat should win that election, it simply means supporting that man makes you supportive and complicit in his degeneracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The situation and the posturing that the left has put up on this election was never reasonable to begin with. Being "reasonable" went out the window a long time ago. Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Fine... keep posting that accusations of pedophilia, encourage you to support them. You sure are giving it to those liberals... sorry to interject... keep going...

15+ Year Old Account
    The entire movement against him was partisan politics to begin with. Literally NO ONE would care about Moore's alleged past if they weren't interested in trying to snipe a Senate seat at the 11th hour because they can't win elections the old-fashioned way.
    That theory doesn't pass the sniff test. The women came out and told their story because of the actions of women across the country before them sharing their story about sexual predators. Why are 'conservatives' (BTW @downnola is Sulla a 'good' conservative or a Trumpist?) so obsessed with conspiracy?

Homophobia isn't a real thing.
    Literally what.

He's not racist and he's not a pedophile.
    He just thinks life was better when those "uppity blacks" were slaves and didn't have Constitutionally protected equal rights. And he likes to hang around highschool teens while in his 30's.

All totally normal behavior.

Though again, we're forgetting that he was removed as a judge twice for refusing federal orders to stop violating the Constitution. But that seems to actually be in his favor in Alabama.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire movement against him was partisan politics to begin with. Literally NO ONE would care about Moore's alleged past if they weren't interested in trying to snipe a Senate seat at the 11th hour because they can't win elections the old-fashioned way.
    And it would still be irrelevant why they are interested or what led to his accusers having the courage to come forth as if it's actually true what he did then I honestly don't think you hear yourself how utterly despicable and horrifying the whole "rather a pedophile in office than a liberal" line of reasoning is.

In case you're forgetting when the allegations came out against Franken he resigned. You don't seem to have a problem when accusations are levied towards the party you don't agree with it seems.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-12-12 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Holy moral relativism!

Imagine respecting rape.
    I don't see how moral absolutism can mean anything less then that entire world except you are wrong and were wrong all the time; only degree of wrongness varied, but now you finally got it right! /s

I prefer thinking that different things were right at different times; as situation changes so can customs.
    Got to see why custom existed and why it was abolished before making any verdict of right or wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could expand on why homophobia isn't a real thing, but discussing sexuality on this forum is against the rules.
    My what a lovely copout you have, does it come in any other colors?

It's kinda hilarious seeing conservative voices trying so hard to legitimize persecution of those they disagree with with Olympic gold-winning mental gymnastics then claim the moral high ground in pretty much everything. The far-left do the same with racism against white people and you sure seem quick to be offended at that whenever possible.

But applying your own statement to other instances then there is no such thing as persecution or racism against white people . I would discuss them but racial topics aren't allowed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

- - - Updated - - -

The "courage" was actually a fat stack of cash by people who weren't dotting their 'i's and crossing their 't's. Hence why the forgeries and claims are so laughable.

Franken has had plenty enough reason to resign for years even without the accusations against him. There is also photographic evidence in his case. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Tribal politics to the point of absurdity, thy name is Sulla. There is absolutely no point in discussing anything with you since you seem to be blind to your own bias.

Take care mate, cheers.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could expand on why homophobia isn't a real thing, but discussing sexuality on this forum is against the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

The "courage" was actually a fat stack of cash by people who weren't dotting their 'i's and crossing their 't's. Hence why the forgeries and claims are so laughable.

Franken has had plenty enough reason to resign for years even without the accusations against him. There is also photographic evidence in his case. Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics of bribe or it didn’t happen. Also, here’s another request by you to see photos of child molestation. Should we contact the authorities?

Here is a state that is ranked in the bottom 10 and in many cases bottom 5 in GDP growth, exports per capita, least start up activity, highest unemployment rate, lowest change in nonfarm payrolls, lowest median annual household income, lowest state-government surplus per capita, lowest average educational attainment, lowest % of jobs in high tech industries, and fewest independent inventor patents per 1,000 working age population. Instead of worrying about their economy (which is Doug Jones’ platform), they are obsessing over Roe vs. Wade and may elect Moore which has not said a single word about Alabama economy. In fact, if elected, he will likely chase businesses and talents away from Alabama.

If that is not the definition of insanity, I don’t know what is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Pics of bribe or it didn’t happen.
    He doesn't need proof! Unless it's about pedophilia... then he wants pictures or video... you know, for evidence.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-