7+ Year Old Account

Twitch Desktop App - Keeps Crashing

Gd Evening,

Any one else having issues with Twitch Desktop App. I mainly use it keep my addons up to date, but it constantly keeps crashing. No word of it in any other forums etc..

Ta

Deleted
    Might be worth contacting their support
    https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The last time I had an issue with it crashing from some form of .Net error I just uninstalled and reinstalled it. Not sure if that's the problem you're having, but you can try that or contacting their support directly as suggested above.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by -primordial View Post
    Gd Evening,

Any one else having issues with Twitch Desktop App. I mainly use it keep my addons up to date, but it constantly keeps crashing. No word of it in any other forums etc..

Ta
    I can't even get the damn thing to load. Everytime i download the app, it says the .exe file is missing or some shit like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't really have to do with WoW. Please contact their support if reinstalling doesn't fix:
    https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |